Nederland At Vidor Predictions?

KFDM COOP

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After watching the JV game tonight all i have to say is that the Safties have to play almost perfect ball. Ned had atleast 2 people go deep on every play. And i know that their QB has a cannon on'm. And it seems that ned has their CB's playin a lil deeper than most teams do against us. Could hurt'm. When they start runnin up to stop the run we'll do a play action right over their heads. Good luck to both teams tomorrow.

Vidor always plays nederland tough at home look for it to be close at the half, then to many big plays go in favor of the dogs 35-14 nederland. I hear that vidormay try alittle more passing this week i hope the qb is able to make some passes to loosen up the defense, but i hope the coaches got his confidence up for this game

Just hope for another fun game like last year! 

IF yall remember, Vidor gaining momentum late in the 4th, then the QB sack, and the mysterious flag... then, well whatever that strange play was at the end of the game that Ned got the break on???  Anyways, it was fun and exciting!  It's what high school athletics is all about, win or lose!

(oh yeah, and give it a break, smitty!  I would want my son to play for that DC anytime.)

GO DOGS!

[quote name="GrayDog" post="855083" timestamp="1285348295"]

IF yall remember, Vidor gaining momentum late in the 4th, then the QB sack, and the mysterious flag... then, well whatever that strange play was at the end of the game that Ned got the break on???  Anyways, it was fun and exciting!  It's what high school athletics is all about, win or lose!

(oh yeah, and give it a break, smitty!  I would want my son to play for that DC anytime.)

GO DOGS!
[/quote]

OMG you had to use the 'S' word, he may not stop for another year.

If it keeps going like this, it will be YEARS to come!  LOL!!  ;D  ::)

[quote name="dawgnut" post="855099" timestamp="1285349556"]
[quote author=GrayDog link=topic=72830.msg855083#msg855083 date=1285348295]

GO DOGS!
[/quote]

OMG you had to use the 'S' word, he may not stop for another year.
[/quote]

Why would a father want to do this to his son?!  LOL!!!!    ???  ::) 

[quote name="GrayDog" post="855083" timestamp="1285348295"]

GO DOGS!
[/quote]

Guest Pirate_pride_07
[quote name="~PirateMom87~" post="855264" timestamp="1285363238"]
I'm not laughing!!!
[/quote]

neither am i. watch out nederland cuz the pirates always come to play when it comes to yall and with the 2 week break i think the coaches will pull their heads out of the butts and finally start making some changes and learn some blitzes on the defense. I'd say pirates by a touch maybe two.

p.s. watch out for the return man. i hear he's got a grudge he wants to settle.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    soferis
    Newest Member
    soferis