Jasper At WO-S Predictions?

KFDM COOP

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="wildcat_in_pink" post="845849" timestamp="1284341145"]
But i dont think WOS has ever been that talented.... i think that they get lucky alot.... i know the only reason your guys won last year was because of unfair refs! i saw it on channel 6 we were over the line....Like i said they get lucky and that is always a good game between Jasper and WOS....So once ag ain Good Luck to both teams!! iTS NOT LIKE THIS ONE COUNTS!  :D
[/quote]

how funny, we get lucky? so every year that we beat your cats it has nothing to do with skill or talent, its all luck? i just want to make sure im understanding your logic because when it comes to beating your cats weve gotten "lucky" many,many times!.

imo its going to be a good hard fought game...the stangs and dogs rivalry goes way back to the 80's....always a battle when these two teams get together...both teams are very physical and have a bunch of great athletes..so it should be another classic....wos will need to come ready to play!

WO-S will be looking to bring up there points per game back to 40 per game. its starting to look like the mustangs of old more balance on this team than years past. coach toby foremen ,is starting to bring the old look back and we as old mustang fans can see this .the mustangs pass when you expect them to run ,playing mind games with the other teams D smiles. the mustangs running game is relly putting the wheels on and thats good to see ,been a long time since we have had a good running game.

[quote name="skipper" post="846324" timestamp="1284389062"]
WO-S will be looking to bring up there points per game back to 40 per game. its starting to look like the mustangs of old more balance on this team than years past. coach toby foremen ,is starting to bring the old look back and we as old mustang fans can see this .the mustangs pass when you expect them to run ,playing mind games with the other teams D smiles. the mustangs running game is relly putting the wheels on and thats good to see ,been a long time since we have had a good running game.
[/quote]

And passing to go along with it Skip.

[quote name="kicker" post="846541" timestamp="1284406072"]
Not predicting. I told myself this year that i would not predict. However, i will say this like i said to friendswood. We may not win, but you will know who WOS is after the game. 8)
[/quote]

need to spread your mindset for this season to the rest of the crew! lol.
or atleast a little bit of it? just so the predictions dont get out of hand? lol

Guest rykerx144
[quote name="T-daddy" post="847877" timestamp="1284557305"]
I just hope hooks shows a little class and does'nt run the score up to much on bickem 50 should be enough...
[/quote]  Dont dream too big!

[quote name="wildcat_in_pink" post="845849" timestamp="1284341145"]
But i dont think WOS has ever been that talented.... i think that they get lucky alot.... i know the only reason your guys won last year was because of unfair refs! i saw it on channel 6 we were over the line....Like i said they get lucky and that is always a good game between Jasper and WOS....So once ag ain Good Luck to both teams!! iTS NOT LIKE THIS ONE COUNTS!  :D
[/quote]wow are you for real. wos has a talented team most years, and since your cats have never beat the mustangs you really cant say its luck. now i do agree with you about any given friday but come on and give us some credit.

Guest rykerx144
Ok Pink, Id love to back you but I just cant on this one lol.  WOS winnings have nothing to do with luck!  Luck might win you one (like maybe that close call last year on the line!  I didnt see it on the news I was standing next to the endzone.  When he went down the ball was close but i couldnt even say for sure it crossed. Pretty much a judgment call and I feel like he made the call he had to make.)  As for this year I agree with ya!!  I think the Cats have their number!  The 04 Cats can tell ya about "ONE TIME".  Thats all we need Cats  ONE TIME!!!!!

Guest rykerx144
ok now back to Jasper, cause this is a Jasper WOS topic!  I think Jasper comes out fired up.  They want this one and have something to prove.  I dont think itll be enough because WOS has too much talent but Im pulling for the DAWGS!! 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder