Opinions on the #1 team in the Nation

According to the best College team in Texas Ash is the best. Johnnie Manzeil is good but not even close I laugh at that one. Also you do realize Belton lost most of their team last year and Ash did what he did the other night with hardly any returning starters. JW Walsh plays for a LOADED Denton Guyer team. D1 kids everywhere. These things kinda matter in football

[quote name="WTB" post="836165" timestamp="1283310596"]
According to the best College team in Texas Ash is the best. Johnnie Manzeil is good but not even close I laugh at that one. Also you do realize Belton lost most of their team last year and Ash did what he did the other night with hardly any returning starters. JW Walsh plays for a LOADED Denton Guyer team. D1 kids everywhere. These things kinda matter in football

[/quote]i seen Manziel play, he's a beast, think he's going to Oregon. Ash does have the strongest arm though and is elusive

[quote name="BrenhamFan" post="836184" timestamp="1283311636"]
[quote author=WTB link=topic=72300.msg836150#msg836150 date=1283309437]
You do realize Belton's QB is arguably the best QB in Texas
[/quote]

Not a chance.
[/quote]one of the best but not THE best

AS far as Abilene goes, I expected them to be more dominant--but they definitely have some weapons.Herschel Sims is definitely very quick and elusive, and the other running back was good too. For Belton, I was very impressed by their Q.B. David Ash(didn't know at the time he had committed to UT). He has good size,a quick release,and is very composed in the pocket or out. I hope he has a good year.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder