A Question...

[quote name="Tigers9" post="825335" timestamp="1281787532"]
[quote author=shake and bake link=topic=71529.msg825281#msg825281 date=1281751262]
Can't wait to get to call a Tiger12 game behind the plate. I have had CC,Trout,Cheater,Wiggins,BC and several others but have not gotton T12 yet. Could be fun. ;D
[/quote]

Actually, probably boring. [color=red][u][b]I dont really know the rules[/b][/u][/color], so I usually opperate on the basis that the umires are ALWAYS correct (judgement & rule interpretation) so I never, never, never agrue with or question an umpire.  ;)
[/quote]

OK Shake, I couldnt stand it. I went to jasper last night to umpire a couple games, to see what all the hipe was about. I did not have a single complaint from the stands or argument from a coach......It seems that because "I" had the clicker, everyone ASSUMED I knew what I was doing! Just goes to show......ANYONE can be an umpire.  ;D

WOW......I must have been watching a diffrent game last night.
I could hardley hear anything from all the heckeling from the parents
in the stands and you know it is bad when the umpire lets the players
heckel him. HAHA!!!

Just kidding....great job behind the plate....no wait behind the mound....no wait
on the third base line.....well wherever you called from .....good job.

Now if we could just get shake to move like that we would have it made.

I enjoyed watching the younger kids playing with the older kids.

I think I even saw some 10 yr olds running bases and playing.

Great job guys and gals....I hope the Jasper games continue this year.

Thanks for including the YG's in some fun and games!!

[quote name="Core47" post="824379" timestamp="1281469993"]
Some states do require their Gold teams to meet certain qualifications..unlike Texas and a few other states that do not...I think the California gold teams have standards they have to reach...in Texas anyone can be "Gold"....If you do research  because of this most ASA teams are playing up an age bracket..most 18U teams are really 16 U...etc...

There are several Texas teams that are the real thing "Gold"..most are not.....

[/quote]

Core47, the best response on the thread.  and it was just skipped right over with no comments.  There are several "Gold" teams...most are not.  Well said. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder