Tiger Woods

[quote name="NorthoftheBorder" post="824343" timestamp="1281462301"]
You have to believe that he will win tournaments again and a few more majors, but right now he is in a funk and you just don't know which direction he will go.  My opinion is I don't think he will ever get back to the dominating place that he was, but what do I know.
[/quote]
Just due to age...
He is past his prime.
You got to think he will win again, but right now he is in a huge valley.

I think Tiger saw the future this weekend.  When Bubba Watson and Dustin Johnson can hit there drives off the tee consistently 350-375yds, I think we will have a changing of the guard in the near future.  That doesn't say anything else about the other young guns like McIlroy, Kaymer, Barnes, Kim, etc who show a lot of potential will do in the future.  What Mickelson and his contemporaries were not able to do, these young guys just might just knock him off of the top spot.  Only time will tell.

I really like the McIlroy kid. If he could have hit a fairway or two, he could have won easily. His short game is better than anyone playing.

I don't know about Tiger. I think he might be done as far as being the player to beat anymore. I don't see him coming out of this funk anytime soon.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder