Sonnier verbally commits to TCU

Trevin verbally committed to TCU today. We are so very proud of him! He has worked so hard for 13 years for this.  We thank all of his coaches for all the time they put in with him and a special thanks to the Sundevil staff and Chip Ferguson for getting him out there to be seen. Go Horn Frogs. 

MIF04...we are so very thankful for all the opportunities you've extended to Trevin over the last several years. The experience has been something Trevin or us will ever forget.  I believe what he's learned will be beneficial to him over the next 4 years and beyond. Thank you again from. Trev and all of us!   

I am very proud of you Trev, watched you grow up playing ball since you were a kid. My kids can look up to you because of the hard work and dedication, your dreams can come true. Your dad is very lucky to have such a fine young man. See you in Fort Worth! P.S. No more Burnt Orange! Purple Power

Congrats Trevin...A dad can be no more proud of a son than what I am of you...Why Purple & White ;D You worked hard and you desirve what you have gotten. But in the same breath you have alot of work left to do..Nothing should ever be good enough, keep working hard and the sky is the limit..I would like to thank Chip..Matt..JR..& Jimmy..(THE SUN DEVILS) Could not have been seen by schools like this without them  ;)Thanks guys

[quote name="heartattack90" post="821687" timestamp="1280403815"]
Does anybody know if Trev is playing football now that he has commited? I hear [b]rumors[/b] that he is not playing. That hurts Nederland if he does not :-[
[/quote]Why even start with the rumor crap?

Leave the football crap out of this. >:( >:(  This young man has done something that about 1% of high school baseball players have done.  Commited to a legit division I baseball program.  If he desides to play football, great.  If he doesnt, great.  Sometimes the people on here kill me.  Congrats Mr. Sonnier on your future with TCU and in whatever your future holds.  WAY TO GO

[quote name="heartattack90" post="821687" timestamp="1280403815"]
Does anybody know if Trev is playing football now that he has commited? I hear rumors that he is not playing. That hurts Nederland if he does not :-[
[/quote]Hey my bad guys..Did not meen any harm..I was just wondering ..I guess we will see monday morning..

Guest Ititarod
[quote name="heartattack90" post="822218" timestamp="1280570332"]
[quote author=heartattack90 link=topic=71215.msg821687#msg821687 date=1280403815]
Does anybody know if Trev is playing football now that he has commited? I hear rumors that he is not playing. That hurts Nederland if he does not :-[
[/quote]Hey my bad guys..Did not meen any harm..I was just wondering ..I guess we will see monday morning..
[/quote]

It is a legitimate question.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder