what are the predictions for the 2010 stjfl pee wee season.

• 2 weeks later...
They better watch those MPR sheets hahaha!!! It will be hard to get everyone in, so good planning will be a top priority. I am sure they can handle it, their parents will let them know if someone is missing plays and believe me they watch!! Good luck to everyone!!

[quote name="thetragichippy" post="822883" timestamp="1280937010"]
[quote author=td link=topic=71036.msg822873#msg822873 date=1280932960]
[quote author=Bobcat101 link=topic=71036.msg822753#msg822753 date=1280869630]
Better watch out for #8 on the OF team. I heard he's a beast.  ::)

Ha ha ha.
[/quote]

OK Dad we will be watching.  ;D
[/quote]

;D
[/quote]

Gonna miss the smack talk this year hippy. No longer playing in STJFL.

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name="BAM2000" post="827212" timestamp="1282221683"]
how many guys moved up on WOS peewee? nederland white lost a few but ready to face mustangs opening day. Any coaches from last year still down? I hope some of your 200 LO are not coming back ;D
[/quote]

Im Still here!!! Lumberton PeeWee White. Starting over with my younger son. I pulled him up this year, should have played flag again.

[quote author=BAM2000 link=topic=71036.msg827412#msg827412 date=1282249174]
still running same offense(lumberton) I'm back and still have next year n peewee. Nederland white looks good. Lot of healthy boys on my line this year. Im excited and hope this year is as good as last. How many returners on lumberton white?
[/quot

9 Returners

[quote name="LR33" post="827651" timestamp="1282271945"]
[quote author=BAM2000 link=topic=71036.msg827412#msg827412 date=1282249174]
still running same offense(lumberton) I'm back and still have next year n peewee. Nederland white looks good. Lot of healthy boys on my line this year. Im excited and hope this year is as good as last. How many returners on lumberton white?
[/quot

9 Returners
[/quote]

11here

[quote name="ICEWATER" post="820979" timestamp="1280245520"]
They better watch those MPR sheets hahaha!!! It will be hard to get everyone in, so good planning will be a top priority. I am sure they can handle it, their parents will let them know if someone is missing plays and believe me they watch!! Good luck to everyone!!
[/quote] you back for another year in peewee? did your man child move up ;D i am ready for our first game if so

[quote name="BAM2000" post="827907" timestamp="1282321382"]
[quote author=ICEWATER link=topic=71036.msg820979#msg820979 date=1280245520]
[/quote] you back for another year in peewee? did your man child move up ;D i am ready for our first game if so
[/quote]

No Sir, I moved him up to the Junior level, I am so ready for this season we have a lot of work left to do so this week will be very important. The rain really screwed my plans up, there is still so much that I want to cover in detail. This Saturday we will see Mr. Johnson and Scalp em!! Good Luck to everyone see yall then

[quote name="ICEWATER" post="834926" timestamp="1283180390"]
[quote author=BAM2000 link=topic=71036.msg827907#msg827907 date=1282321382]
[quote author=ICEWATER link=topic=71036.msg820979#msg820979 date=1280245520]
[/quote]

No Sir, I moved him up to the Junior level, I am so ready for this season we have a lot of work left to do so this week will be very important. The rain really screwed my plans up, there is still so much that I want to cover in detail. This Saturday we will see Mr. Johnson and Scalp em!! Good Luck to everyone see yall then

[/quote]

Hey Icewater, I don't roll like that. Oh you were talking about the player, never mind. ;D ;D ;D Can't wait to see this game, it ought to be a good one.

[quote name="ICEWATER" post="835663" timestamp="1283267707"]
What did you think I meant? I was telling the other guy that we're on Junior level now and we play u Saturday. I can't wait for this barn burner.
[/quote]

You were talking about the player Johnson, I got mixed up ;D We are excited about this game. It should be a good one. IMO, may be two of the better teams at this level, all though there might be a couple of other teams pop up. PNG Grey is going to give teams all they won't and I think I heard Nederland White and Lumberton Red. I'll see you on Saturday. Take it easy on my boy, they have him at noseguard this year. He's finding out that Junior level is a big jump from peewee.

[quote name="ICEWATER" post="835663" timestamp="1283267707"]
What did you think I meant? I was telling the other guy that we're on Junior level now and we play u Saturday. I can't wait for this barn burner.
[/quote]

Ice water, You best be worried about tonight's scrimmage and not Saturday. 

[quote name="Scalp'em" post="835769" timestamp="1283277755"]
[quote author=ICEWATER link=topic=71036.msg835663#msg835663 date=1283267707]
[/quote]

You were talking about the player Johnson, I got mixed up ;D We are excited about this game. It should be a good one. IMO, may be two of the better teams at this level, all though there might be a couple of other teams pop up. PNG Grey is going to give teams all they won't and I think I heard Nederland White and Lumberton Red. I'll see you on Saturday. Take it easy on my boy, they have him at noseguard this year. He's finding out that Junior level is a big jump from peewee.
[/quote]
So has mine, I moved him up early and it is a big difference this year. Rochon and my son will be just fine, they gotta get knocked around before they can play like before but it will come. This Saturday will be a good one cant wait!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder