Will Hull-Daisetta make the playoffs?

Chisum Marberry started every game last season at QB for H-D as a Sophomore. Chisum was Newcomer of the year and looked good last season. I heard Chisum once again attended the University of Texas football camp this summer. Also it looks like Marberry has put on about 12 lbs of muscle this summer. With the Bobcats bringing back Gilmore, Marberry, Drake, Taylor and Tanner they should have a good season.

With Chisum Marberry at QB and Keith Gilmore at RB, H-D will have a potent attack. Also Tyler Drake may just be the best athlete on the team, and Drake brings some break away football speed to the offense. Michael Tanner at 6'4 should continue to dominate and improve at DE/TE and will be a good target for Marberry. Andrew Persley and Chris Taylor are too work horses that will both dominate on both sides of the ball. Explosive Freshman Tyler Edmonson could move up in District play to help H-D. Go Bobcats !!

[quote name="H.I._Cardinals" post="817929" timestamp="1279055591"]
Hey 55, I heard from reliable sources that Pursley moved and is gonna play at Bay Area Christian this year.
[/quote] I have not heard anything. Did you talk to his Dad? His Dad was Coaching H-D Youth girls softball I think?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder