• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Kelly Basketball" post="813913" timestamp="1277100540"]
[quote author=True Blue link=topic=70622.msg813776#msg813776 date=1276991526]
HJ [left]WOS[/left]Silsbee[left] OF[/left]BC[left]HF[/left]
[/quote]

Silsbee brings back a talented group headed by Stallworth, and WOS loses their coach...not sure I understand this one
[/quote]

True Blue is either being spiteful or has no clue. I think it's both.

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="813929" timestamp="1277130139"]
[quote author=Kelly Basketball link=topic=70622.msg813913#msg813913 date=1277100540]
[/quote]

Silsbee brings back a talented group headed by Stallworth, and WOS loses their coach...not sure I understand this one
[/quote]

True Blue is either being spiteful or has no clue. I think it's both.

[/quote]

Perhaps true thinks that WOS will have a good team next year?  I think you must, to some extent, "have a clue" in order to be spiteful.

[quote name="Kelly Basketball" post="813913" timestamp="1277100540"]
[/quote]

[/quote] If Silsbee is bring back a talented group they must not be playing summer league I have seen them play 3 times and have not seen much. And WOS had a few real good Jr last year. That is what I am basing my pick on. If Silsbee has players that are not playing this summer, I might be wrong. But just like everyear it will be close between these 3, and they are just a little better then the rest of the teams. JMO And ST413 is a fool HJ can play their jv and beat most of these teams.

[quote name="True Blue" post="814027" timestamp="1277169542"]
[quote author=Kelly Basketball link=topic=70622.msg813913#msg813913 date=1277100540]
[/quote]

[/quote] If Silsbee is bring back a talented group they must not be playing summer league I have seen them play 3 times and have not seen much. And WOS had a few real good Jr last year. That is what I am basing my pick on. If Silsbee has players that are not playing this summer, I might be wrong. But just like everyear it will be close between these 3, and they are just a little better then the rest of the teams. JMO And ST413 is a fool HJ can play their jv and beat most of these teams.
[/quote]

So basically your saying that your prediction comes down to the fact that you havent seen Silsbee playing Summer League? I'm sure Stallworth is playing for some manner of AAU team and to be honest they'd be better served working on their games individually than playing summer league. Summer league is good for conditioning and younger players.

[quote name="Kelly Basketball" post="814085" timestamp="1277223222"]
[quote author=True Blue link=topic=70622.msg814027#msg814027 date=1277169542]
[/quote]

[/quote]

So basically your saying that your prediction comes down to the fact that you havent seen Silsbee playing Summer League?[b] I'm sure Stallworth is playing for some manner of AAU team[/b] and to be honest they'd be better served working on their games individually than playing summer league. Summer league is good for conditioning and younger players.
[/quote]

Also, Prentice Lane has not been playing because he just got cleared from the doctor this past week after his minor knee surgery.

As for WOS, all their better players were seniors.

[/quote]

[/quote] If Silsbee is bring back a talented group they must not be playing summer league I have seen them play 3 times and have not seen much. And WOS had a few real good Jr last year. That is what I am basing my pick on. If Silsbee has players that are not playing this summer, I might be wrong. But just like everyear it will be close between these 3, and they are just a little better then the rest of the teams. JMO And ST413 is a fool [b]HJ can play their jv and beat most of these teams[/b].
[/quote]

Just another sign that you are clueless. None of the 21-3A JV teams would beat any of the 21-3A varsity teams.

BTW, Silsbee currently has a 10 game win streak over WOS with an average win margin of 17 points. I wouldn't say that they are close every year. ;)

Guest baseball25
I mean true blue noone is going to listen to you, first you thought ur son was stud averaging 8 ppg and 8 rpg at the 2a level now ur going to try and predict a district, and base some of it off by summer league silsbee can careles about summer league and winning in summer league games, like saying astros looked good in spring training and look really good to win there divison lol it's summer league dude.

[quote name="PoppaBearstarr" post="814146" timestamp="1277244669"]
Come on lay off of True....[b]He's a Hawks now[/b], the only pick that mattered was who came in first and he was spot on, on that prediction... ;D
[/quote]

I still find that part to be very interesting after the talk of "he'll never see the floor at HJ". ;) ::)

[/quote]

[/quote]

My "prediction" was no more than a joke as some of my H-J counterparts would recognize.  The only foolish prediction I have seen has to be yours.  You have no clue about Silsbee basketball if you think we will be weak.  I haven"t seen the Tigers play this summer but I know they have two of the top players in district returning as well as a third who might be in that list.  I know one of them hasn't been playing in the summer and doubt another has either.  There are also two more of our top players who may be tied into football activities right now.  So with  making a prediction like yours without knowing all the facts maybe you should change your name to Truly Clueless.

Like I said that is JMO from what I have seen this summer. Silsbee looks to be a one man team, but they might have players not playing in the summer games. And I also know that summe games or just that summer games but you can see if they have talented players, and sorry I have just seen one in Sislbee , he is real good but it is hard to be a one man team at the 3a level. But no were have I said that Silsbee would be week I said that there will be good games between all three teams. And Aggie you never heard me say that he would not see the floor ;)  But Kelly I am basing my pick on seeing Sislbee play but looks like maybe not all of their players. That is what I love about this site If you make a pick that is not what Aggie thinks is right you get attacked or they deleate you acount ;D Just hope that one of these days he makes that attack face to face :o

[quote name="True Blue" post="814168" timestamp="1277255515"]
Like I said that is JMO from what I have seen this summer. Silsbee looks to be a one man team, but they might have players not playing in the summer games. And I also know that summe games or just that summer games but you can see if they have talented players, and sorry I have just seen one in Sislbee , he is real good but it is hard to be a one man team at the 3a level. But no were have I said that Silsbee would be week I said that there will be good games between all three teams. And Aggie you never heard me say that he would not see the floor ;)  But Kelly I am basing my pick on seeing Sislbee play but looks like maybe not all of their players. That is what I love about this site If you make a pick that is not what Aggie thinks is right you get attacked or they deleate you acount ;D Just hope that one of these days he makes that attack face to face :o
[/quote]

Nobody has attacked. ::)

I never said that you said he wouldn't see the floor. Actually, that talk came from HJ people. ;)

Folks tell you that you are clueless because of the statements that you make are not accurate. Example, you say that Silsbee and WOS are close but you obviously don't know each team well enough. I stated that Silsbee has had the upper hand over the last several years over WOS which is far from being close. Also you stated that WOS had several top players that were juniors yet the 4 players that made all district and 88% of the team scoring last year were from seniors. Then you say that HJ's JV would beat most of 21-3A's varsity teams. That's ridiculous! Comments like these make you look very foolish.

Like I said, before making these "opinions", do a little more research next time. ;)

Well lets see WOS and Silsbee score last year 44 to 58 then 49 to 59 and Sislbee won both but that is not what I would call a dominating score. And no one cares what happen 10 years ago. And I think you have not watched HJ s JV play they are playing in the summer league games and they are pretty good They played HFs V and played them realy close.  But you are right they prob. cant beat that many Vrs teams  but that pick makes as much since as picking HJ last

[quote name="True Blue" post="814175" timestamp="1277260635"]
Well lets see WOS and Silsbee score last year 44 to 58 then 49 to 59 and Sislbee won both but that is not what I would call a dominating score. And no one cares what happen 10 years ago. And I think you have not watched HJ s JV play they are playing in the summer league games and they are pretty good They played HFs V and played them realy close.  But you are right they prob. cant beat that many Vrs teams  but that pick makes as much since as picking HJ last
[/quote]

Once again that shows how Truly Clueless you are,  you can't eeven look the scores up accurately. Those are the second and third game scores the Tigers beat the Mustangs 81-59 in Orange the first time they played last year.  Making the Tigers 3-0 against the Mustangs last year so no the two teams were not that close.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami