Will the Newton Kville rivarly have the same excitement it had the last 2 years?

Guest Jmeek

No. And it shouldn't. It won't be for the district championship. I believe it could have been even bigger had it been the old way of one district representative to advance and the game was for all the marbles, win or go home. The last two years have been exciting games, but nothing desperate about them. Win or go home is desperate.

[quote name="ChampionEagles" post="805209" timestamp="1274733046"]
No. And it shouldn't. It won't be for the district championship. I believe it could have been even bigger had it been the old way of one district representative to advance and the game was for all the marbles, win or go home. The last two years have been exciting games, but nothing desperate about them. Win or go home is desperate.
[/quote]Agreed

Guest hardcore
NOT REALLY!  This not for the district title but good luck to the Newton Eagles in 2A. Please bring Home the Title and if you play Daingerfield please shut them down 8)

Guest LR1969
[quote name="ChampionEagles" post="805209" timestamp="1274733046"]
[/quote]

Ditto!

[quote name="kcat-fan" post="805663" timestamp="1274842862"]
Newton will be D1.....have to see if Dangerfield is still D2, maybe they won't meet up this year.
[/quote]
daingerfield is D1 as of the last realignment. no wait and see anymore in 2a

I think when Newton & Kirbyville get together it's always exciting...It's the somewhat young coach against the seasoned vetran...Coach Barbay is hard to beat period and Newton always turns out outstanding athletes..Kirbyville had a long dry spell against Newton untill recently,I believe it will continue to be a crowd pleaser and will draw record attendences,regardless of the out-come of the game... ;)

• 3 weeks later...
[quote name="Sloe" post="805502" timestamp="1274814054"]
[quote author=ChampionEagles link=topic=70000.msg805209#msg805209 date=1274733046]
[/quote]Agreed
[/quote] Well It'd never Be a Win or Go Home Situation considering Who Was All in Our Districet i mean come on ...Woodville San Augustine Shelbyville Hemphill...These teams are as if they were pulled out of a cracker jack box They Suck

Guest Kvillecatz
[quote name="Wildcats#1" post="813809" timestamp="1277011554"]
[quote author=jjspeed8 link=topic=70000.msg807938#msg807938 date=1275340879]
I think this year Newton doen't want a rivalry. They just want to survive this game without injury. Kville by 21....
[/quote] You can say That Again Thats what Happens Better Teams Over come injury
[/quote]

Newton . . . . . . . . . . . ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder