WOS At Silsbee Predictions..SETXsports Game Of The Week

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The teams have been playing for weeks, both teams know what each other is going to do. Size and speed wise these teams match up good. Silsbee has not played a solid four quarters yet, and it seems like every time WO-S steps on the field they play a solid four quarters. I have read alot on this site about Silsbee giving WO-S a run for there money. One thing is for sure ole big Dan will have WO-S ready. I cant wait to see how Silsbee will respond from last week at HF. I know Im ready to see this game. Homecoming, WO-S, Silsbee, undefeated district teams this is going to be a good one. One thing about Silsbee, much like WO-S, is we are not afraid of anyone, but we respect everyone. Well give anyone a chance to come to our homecoming and play on our field. See you at the game.

The teams have been playing for weeks' date=' both teams know what each other is going to do. Size and speed wise these teams match up good. Silsbee has not played a solid four quarters yet, and it seems like every time WO-S steps on the field they play a solid four quarters. I have read alot on this site about Silsbee giving WO-S a run for there money. One thing is for sure ole big Dan will have WO-S ready. I cant wait to see how Silsbee will respond from last week at HF. I know Im ready to see this game. Homecoming, WO-S, Silsbee, undefeated district teams this is going to be a good one. One thing about Silsbee, much like WO-S, is we are not afraid of anyone, but we respect everyone. Well give anyone a chance to come to our homecoming and play on our field. See you at the game.[/quote']

good post, i think it's safe to say that the mustangs respect everyone too.

it's going to be a great game. two good football teams going at it. i can't wait. :D

Guest Wildcat 08

WOS is going D2 this year with Silsbee going D1 i believe. In D2 you get 6 weeks of playoffs and 5 in D1. Am i correct? Quarterfinals would be round 4 for D2.

Gasilla

Don't have clue who would be in Round 4' date=' my comment was a general statement as that WOS is such a strong team that Silsbee wouldn't face anyone that good till around Round 4, if their still playing.

Maybe I should have said the State Championship, but I don't want to jinxed the Stangs.[/quote']

Oh, I gotcha. I thought you had your eye on a certain team over there. Just wondering because it seems that the strong teams in that region are in DII (Cuero, Wimberley). I haven't really heard about anyone else.

Silsbee is the biggest "up and down" team in Southeast Texas. They always have been IMO. You never know which Silsbee team is gonna show up. I have never been able to figure them out. Do I think WO-S is the better team? Yes, without question. However, that doesn't make a sure win. Silsbee will come out friday night and be crazy. I agree with Gostangs. They will be really ready to play WO-S. Any Mustang player reading the message boards better take to heart that a LOSS can easily be there if you don't show up and play with the execution and intensity it will take. We will get Silsbee's best effort. Matchups? Silsbee is going to lineup and come straight at us and option it to death. Our Chain-Gang better show up and prepare all week. I'll guarantee that Cornel, Mark Foreman, Eddie Dyer, and Roy Locks will preach this all week. It's time to play a real game you haven't seen in a few weeks........ Time to prepare is NOW.......................... Gasilla will tell you quickly that you better hunker down in that line and worry about how we match up there.............

Guest Stack Backer

WO-S is a very talented team this year and well respected in all classifications. Everyone knows they have athletes that can fly. Both teams will come out to fight hard and hopefully no injuries. good luck to both

Seems like most of the Silsbee/Wos fans have class towards each other good post stackbacker and kicker nice to see that on this board for a change!

Like I said before, Championship caliber teams act with class. :wink:

Unless we play LCM, all class goes out the window :lol:

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder