Evadale vs. Lovelady

Evadale better go to work and play some ball.  At this point nobody cares about their record or how many years they've gone undefeated in district or whatever the Rebs may think makes em scary.  I'm with you all the way Rebs and I'm hoping this gets us back to basics.  Forget about this one and get back to work.

[quote name="SATCHEL" post="797881" timestamp="1273034367"]
The rebs were slow in thisone stayin up 1-0 until the 4th or 5th when pitching change ousley came in and not getting any calls on his curve ball walks and errors and about 7 blown calls by the umpires hurt the rebs offence and defence

But not making excuses the need to turn it back on go rebs
[/quote]

So lets see,,, Umpires beat Evadale tonight, Maud lost 9 starters from last years team (Not) and beat 3A Arkansas Genoa Central 8 to 6  tonight, and Overton beat 2A White Oak 6 to 1 tonight.

Guest Dwight
We definitely didnt play to our ability tonight. We are a better team than what we showed in this game. I've got faith that we'll regroup and make a deep playoff run.

Hey did u not read the post JDB errors and walks is wat satchel said plus i was at the game the umpires were terrible they did blow about 5 calls but anyways evadale didnt play their baseball tonight Plus you already stated that maud lost 6 starters whats your point ?? People arent always right ;D

[quote name="lil bobby" post="797887" timestamp="1273035926"]
Hey did u not read the post errors and walks is wat satchel said plus i was at the game the umpires were terrible they did blow about 5 calls but anyways evadale didnt play their baseball tonight Plus you already stated that maud lost 6 starters whats your point ??
[/quote]

My point is, excuses are like.......................well you know. The umpire in the Maud game tonight was way tight.  But if you are gonna make a run in the play-offs, you better find a way to win, even when you don't agree with the umpire.

Im for Evadale all the way, but you cant let the umps dictate the outcome of a game. Come on guys, just relax and play ball.  Dont get down, erase this game from your memory.  Just listen to coach Williams and everything will be fine.  You still have time to prepare for the playoffs.  If anything, this week has brought the Rebels back down to reality and let them know that this playof run isn't going to be easy, but you can do it.

Guest Dwight
[quote name="Musclehead" post="797946" timestamp="1273073279"]
Evadales goin down....y'all suck 8)
[/quote]
Go ahead and think that guy.  ;)

Guest Dwight
Lovelady does not hit the ball well. They had maybe 5 to 6 hits last night. The reason they scored 10 runs is because they took advantage of our mistakes

Baseball is an unpredictable sport. Douglass beat Evadale in game 1 last year 8-7. The next day Evadale wins the 2nd and 3rd games 13-3 and 11-7. You see it everyday on any level of baseball. Somedays your best hitters couldnt hit water if they fell out of a boat but your weaker hitters tear the ball apart. Thats baseball. Thats why we enjoy it so much. Never place a bet on a baseball game because thats a quick way to lose your money. ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder