*Crosby Vs. Vidor Bi-District Playoff/ Crosby wins 7-1, Cougars advance!!!

[quote name="BASEBALLFANS" post="797713" timestamp="1272995392"]
You and me both Vidor Pirate.  This is our busiest time of the year.  Gotta work tonigh & Saturday.  The stars are aligned for great things to happen for the Pirates!!!

[quote author=vidor pirate link=topic=69305.msg797709#msg797709 date=1272995159]
i think this 1 was scheduled for me, i get outta class at lamar at 5:15 on wednesday :-)
[/quote]
[/quote]
nice, i gotta write 2 essays and a research paper by friday, got 1 of the essays almost done lol

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="vidor pirate" post="797701" timestamp="1272994438"]
i love how everyone is posting different stats about the guy going to lsu :-)
[/quote]
evidently you must not read well, further stats were a response from first stats I posted.  I also posted second set of district play stats. 
Never the less the game will be played on the field, we will see what group of kids show up for both teams that night.

[quote name="hitman009" post="797387" timestamp="1272915707"]
[quote author=RIP09 link=topic=69305.msg797334#msg797334 date=1272908836]
[quote author=hitman009 link=topic=69305.msg797241#msg797241 date=1272894119]
[quote author=RIP09 link=topic=69305.msg797161#msg797161 date=1272857184]
Hester pitching Vidor wins. Hester not pitching, Crosby wins with Gabby on the mound.
[/quote]He will [b]not [/b] be the best pitcher crosby has faced all year....I think the coogs will be ready even for just one game...... Still think UIL should mandate a 3 game series unless agreed on 1 by both coaches.... one game just does not determine the best TEAM..... oh wait.... that maybe why the Vidor coach only wanted one game... he knows!!!!
[size=18pt][b]GO COOGS!!!!![/b][/size]
[/quote]

We'll see what your opinion is after they face Hester. Easy to say he's not the best you've faced when you haven't seen him yet. I personally hate the 1 gamer myself but that's the system we have. Good luck to both teams. Should be a good one!
[/quote]I have see him pitch several times and so have the kids. Who knows he may beat us but is, like I said, not the best we have seen this year.
[/quote]

I'm still trying to figure out your point of saying Hester isn't the best you've faced all year when the guy you say is the best spanked you! I can see saying he's not the best if you beat the guy that you think is better. That would make you feel a little better about facing Hester. But when the guy shut you down, your telling me if Hester is even close to this guy you don't have much of a chance. You didn't help your case any by bringing up the game against Bullard. ::)

[quote name="RIP09" post="797732" timestamp="1273000107"]
[quote author=hitman009 link=topic=69305.msg797387#msg797387 date=1272915707]
[quote author=RIP09 link=topic=69305.msg797334#msg797334 date=1272908836]
[quote author=hitman009 link=topic=69305.msg797241#msg797241 date=1272894119]
[quote author=RIP09 link=topic=69305.msg797161#msg797161 date=1272857184]
Hester pitching Vidor wins. Hester not pitching, Crosby wins with Gabby on the mound.
[/quote][b]He will [b]not [/b] be the best pitcher crosby has faced all year[/b]....I think the coogs will be ready even for just one game...... [b]Still think UIL should mandate a 3 game series [/b] unless agreed on 1 by both coaches.... one game just does not determine the best TEAM..... oh wait.... that maybe why the Vidor coach only wanted one game... he knows!!!!
[size=18pt][b]GO COOGS!!!!![/b][/size]
[/quote]

We'll see what your opinion is after they face Hester. Easy to say he's not the best you've faced when you haven't seen him yet. I personally hate the 1 gamer myself but that's the system we have. Good luck to both teams. Should be a good one!
[/quote][b]I have see him pitch several times [/b] and so have the kids. Who knows he may beat us but is, like I said, [b]not the best we have seen this year.[/b]
[/quote]

I'm still trying to figure out your point of saying Hester isn't the best you've faced all year when the guy you say is the best spanked you! I can see saying he's not the best if you beat the guy that you think is better. That would make you feel a little better about facing Hester. But when the guy shut you down, your telling me if Hester is even close to this guy you don't have much of a chance. You didn't help your case any by bringing up the game against Bullard. ::)

[/quote] I will put it in bold for you people in vidor that cant read in between the lines....(look up)
I did not say the Hester kid is not good.... just not the best we have seen this year.... maybe top 5. JMO
The kids have faced Hester before last year and select and hit him well.... all I have seen is this kid is unstopable..... not true..... I think the kids will feel very confident at the plate......

and that kid did not spank us.... we beat ourselves that game without Gabby on the mound...Like I said we will see tom..... Good Luck

[quote name="vidor pirate" post="796769" timestamp="1272749365"]
[quote author=mustang32 link=topic=69305.msg796768#msg796768 date=1272749033]
[quote author=NDNS87 link=topic=69305.msg796758#msg796758 date=1272747929]
20/4A SWEEPS 19/4A     GO GOLDEN TRIANGLE!!!!
[/quote]
dont count on it ur vidor boys have been baeten the last  years by bh, gp,bh
[/quote]
his name is NDNS87, i really don't think he's from vidor.....
[/quote] You are correct I am not from Vidor.... as my name says....but I would consider Vidor as being my boys..... my 20/4A boys. I know quite a few of the guys on the team and they are pretty salty. Vidor does benifit from Hester being on the mound. I sometimes dont think the best team wins, if Hester is on the mound because he gives them a great advantage, note the PN-G games. I will tell you this though, coach Green and[b] the pirates[/b] will be ready for anything Crosby has with the district they (Vidor) plays in. 20/4A is a more dominant district, and as I said before [move]20/4A SWEEPS 19/4A.[/move]

[quote name="NDNS87" post="797759" timestamp="1273005585"]
[quote author=vidor pirate link=topic=69305.msg796769#msg796769 date=1272749365]
[quote author=mustang32 link=topic=69305.msg796768#msg796768 date=1272749033]
[quote author=NDNS87 link=topic=69305.msg796758#msg796758 date=1272747929]
20/4A SWEEPS 19/4A     GO GOLDEN TRIANGLE!!!!
[/quote]
dont count on it ur vidor boys have been baeten the last  years by bh, gp,bh
[/quote]
his name is NDNS87, i really don't think he's from vidor.....
[/quote] You are correct I am not from Vidor.... as my name says....but I would consider Vidor as being my boys..... my 20/4A boys. I know quite a few of the guys on the team and they are pretty salty. Vidor does benifit from Hester being on the mound. I sometimes dont think the best team wins, if Hester is on the mound because he gives them a great advantage, note the PN-G games. I will tell you this though, coach Green and[b] the pirates[/b] will be ready for anything Crosby has with the district they (Vidor) plays in. 20/4A is a more dominant district, and as I said before [move]20/4A SWEEPS 19/4A.[/move]
[/quote]
completely agree

Guest JoesBros
Tomorrow nights game will be shown live on kfdm.com. So if you cant make it out to the Beck you can watch live here at setxsport or KFDM.com!!

[quote name="lowandaway" post="797818" timestamp="1273023672"]
The Pirates are just thrilled they are not getting thier one good eye plucked out be the Eagle this year? Hester is your only chance to beat 19-4A, and then guess what, the Pirates get ate by the Cubs!
[/quote]don't quit your day job, your jokes are horrible

Nick Rumbelow from Bullard has a 0.41 ERA in 69 innings. Don't take anything away from that kid, he has a bright future ahead of him if he stays healthy. Pitching match up should be good with Hester and Gabby. Both teams are strong and didn't lose much from last year. Defense should be the key in this game.

Good luck Vidor even know you guys will be faceing Roger Clemens  :o I think that his name...ANYWAY if Hester has a half way decent game you guys will be fine..The Bulldogs will be there to give support ...Good luck  to all Vidor coaches Kyle ...Rex..and pretty boy :-*....AND THE VIDOR BOYS.. 8)

[quote name="BaseBow" post="797896" timestamp="1273058135"]
Good luck Vidor even know you guys will be faceing Roger Clemens  :o I think that his name...ANYWAY if Hester has a half way decent game you guys will be fine..The Bulldogs will be there to give support ...Good luck  to all Vidor coaches Kyle ...Rex..and pretty boy :-*....AND THE VIDOR BOYS.. 8)
[/quote]
lol did u just call grey pretty boy?  ;D ;D ;D

Guest JoesBros
Along with our partners at KFDM Channel 6 you can watch tonights Bi-District round game between Crosby and Vidor live at 6:30. Tune in as Joey Vincent and Mike Sanchez will bring you all of the action at kfdm.com and right here on the Setxsports Network!!

http://www.kfdm.com/

[quote name="lowandaway" post="797818" timestamp="1273023672"]
The Pirates are just thrilled they are not getting thier one good eye plucked out be the Eagle this year? Hester is your only chance to beat 19-4A, and then guess what, the Pirates get ate by the Cubs!
[/quote]

We have matched up with the eagles a couple of times in the past and to your credit you have gotten the best of us. However, tonight we have CROSBY which is where our focus is. It also means win or loose we will be off this weekend. I would love to come watch the Hill in their first round match up, but I haven't seen any information on that series posted. Maybe you could fill us all in on where you guys will be this weekend so we can come check it out.

[quote name="vpride" post="797945" timestamp="1273073218"]
[quote author=lowandaway link=topic=69305.msg797818#msg797818 date=1273023672]
[/quote]

We have matched up with the eagles a couple of times in the past and to your credit you have gotten the best of us. However, tonight we have CROSBY which is where our focus is. It also means win or loose we will be off this weekend. I would love to come watch the Hill in their first round match up, but I haven't seen any information on that series posted. Maybe you could fill us all in on where you guys will be this weekend so we can come check it out.
[/quote]

You are correct they are done this year. But I have seen 3 pirate heads on the mantle the last 3 years 2 by BH and 1 by GP
Should be a even match tonight coin flip

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    voodoopriestonline
    Newest Member
    voodoopriestonline