*Crosby Vs. Vidor Bi-District Playoff/ Crosby wins 7-1, Cougars advance!!!

Just got word that the Vidor won the coin flip for a one game series. I was told that Vidor wants to play Wed. at Lamar...but that the Crosby coach will not meet hime to flip for site... I for one hope we play the game at Vidor...Do not understand why the coaches cant get together it this done. I would like to know so I can plan on getting off to watch the game. Does anybody else have any information on this, or our we going to get into the hole Crosby won't come to Vidor thing again.

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JoesBros
I heard Vidor wanted to play at Lamar on Wed but Crosby didnt. Crosby wants to play at New Caney Thurs but Vidor dosent want to play out there. So they will flip for it to be either in Vidor or New Caney on Thurs night.

[quote name="JoesBros" post="796721" timestamp="1272739700"]
I heard Vidor wanted to play at Lamar on Wed but Crosby didnt. Crosby wants to play at New Caney Thurs but Vidor dosent want to play out there. So they will flip for it to be either in Vidor or New Caney on Thurs night.
[/quote]
that is correct, as of now crosby's coach and coach green have not met to flip, i would love for the game to be at lamar on wednesday, as i have class at lamar on wednesday, so i wouldn't have to waste gas, my jeep is only gettin like 16 lol

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="796738" timestamp="1272742709"]
[quote author=Worm link=topic=69305.msg796730#msg796730 date=1272741206]
After the embarrassing actions of the fans and [b]the announcer [/b] at the Nederland game, Vidor does not deserve a home game.
[/quote]

Hmmmm, good point.
[/quote]
come on man...

[quote name="mustang32" post="796768" timestamp="1272749033"]
[quote author=NDNS87 link=topic=69305.msg796758#msg796758 date=1272747929]
20/4A SWEEPS 19/4A     GO GOLDEN TRIANGLE!!!!
[/quote]
dont count on it ur vidor boys have been baeten the last  years by bh, gp,bh
[/quote]
his name is NDNS87, i really don't think he's from vidor.....

Guest JoesBros
With the way things are looking right now I wouldnt be suprised if we dont find out til sometimes on Monday about this one  ???

[quote name="Walk-off" post="796847" timestamp="1272764822"]
Whats the holdup..........
[/quote]
Coaches aren't agreeing on anything, crosbys coach didn't agree on the neutral site at lamar on Wednesday, there was already a flip to decide the amount of games that would be played, vidor won and chose a 1 game series

I dont' think it matters where you play. If it's one game and Hester's on the mound with plenty of rest, I'd give the edge to Vidor. But I will tell you this, Gabby is the real deal for Crosby if he's rested. I can see a low scoring affair in this one. Both teams might have problems scoring runs. You better be sharp in the field, it could come down to who makes the fewest mistakes.

My guess  ???

2 - 1  Vidor

Guest rambleonus
Is Hester going to be available for the game? I hope it's not true because you never want to see this but I heard he may be done for the year.

[quote name="rambleonus" post="796907" timestamp="1272777319"]
Is Hester going to be available for the game? I hope it's not true because you never want to see this but I heard he may be done for the year.
[/quote]

Probably won't use him this week, don't need him, let the other guys get some work. Big series the following week.

Guest JoesBros
[quote name="rambleonus" post="796907" timestamp="1272777319"]
[/quote]

??? ???

Guest rambleonus
[quote name="adminbaberuth" post="796908" timestamp="1272777827"]
[quote author=rambleonus link=topic=69305.msg796907#msg796907 date=1272777319]
[/quote]

Probably won't use him this week, don't need him, let the other guys get some work. Big series the following week.
[/quote]

Well thats one 20-4a team not getting past this week.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    daxebeg833
    Newest Member
    daxebeg833