*Crosby Vs. Vidor Bi-District Playoff/ Crosby wins 7-1, Cougars advance!!!

I think it's in bad taste to comment on issues involving high school students such has been done in this thread.  I also believe it may even be against forum rules (at least that's my interpretation).  Why can't it just simply be stated that a player was out due to disciplinary reasons?

JMHO

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="hookslide" post="798625" timestamp="1273182691"]
[shadow=red,left]I think it's in bad taste to comment on issues involving high school students such has been done in this thread.  I also believe it may even be against forum rules (at least that's my interpretation).  Why can't it just simply be stated that a player was out due to disciplinary reasons?

JMHO[/shadow][/quote]
I agree, can't see why adults would need to bash kids.

[quote name="bigdaddyblue" post="798470" timestamp="1273167345"]
Langley was suppose to be in ISS for rest of year..Daddy went to school board and got him out in time to play ball.Believe he missed one season in past also for bad habits...
[/quote]WOW…bigdaddyblue I didn’t realize this sight was created so you could single out and bash 18 yr old kids.  You must get great joy and a sense of pride talking trash about Langley because this isn’t the first time.  Or could it just be the sheer pleasure you obtain from trying to humiliate Mr. Langley.  If this is your goal, then you need to look somewhere else to do so because that’s not what this sight is for. 

It’s also not your job to judge or persecute Langley or any other baseball player.  This sight is created for players/parents/fans to discuss baseball games out of  pure love for the game.  If you can’t put your personal feelings aside concerning Langley then I suggest you stop using this website.  In fact, I suggest you contact his “daddy” and vent your judgmental feelings and opinions to him like a man and stop doing it here where young men come to talk BASEBALL not about your vendettas against an 18 yr old boy. You must make your family proud!!!

[quote name="im on fire" post="798403" timestamp="1273155476"]
so its the AD fault he got caught doing something he knew he wasnt suppose to be doing...let me guess its AD fault for that other to fail his class also.    ::)
[/quote]Go back and read the post again and you will see that no one said it was the AD's fault. Also said that you would think those boys would learn by now. I said the AD does [b]not support baseball [/b] and that must make his day! You must be kin to "bigdaddyblue"!

[quote name="TEL" post="798696" timestamp="1273192588"]
[quote author=bigdaddyblue link=topic=69305.msg798470#msg798470 date=1273167345]
Langley was suppose to be in ISS for rest of year..Daddy went to school board and got him out in time to play ball.Believe he missed one season in past also for bad habits...
[/quote]WOW…bigdaddyblue I didn’t realize this sight was created so you could single out and bash 18 yr old kids.   You must get great joy and a sense of pride talking trash about Langley because this isn’t the first time.   Or could it just be the sheer pleasure you obtain from trying to humiliate Mr. Langley.   If this is your goal, then you need to look somewhere else to do so because that’s not what this sight is for.   

It’s also not your job to judge or persecute Langley or any other baseball player.  This sight is created for players/parents/fans to discuss baseball games out of  pure love for the game.  If you can’t put your personal feelings aside concerning Langley then I suggest you stop using this website.   In fact, I suggest you contact his “daddy” and vent your judgmental feelings and opinions to him like a man and stop doing it here where young men come to talk BASEBALL not about your vendettas against an 18 yr old boy. You must make your family proud!!!

[/quote]

Ditto.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder