Tiger to Miss Cut

I think Tiger needs to realize that there is more to life than golf.  He should know that based on his life the past several months.  I know that he needs (as most athletes do) to be intense about his play, but if he allows himself to not try to be perfect, he might actually enjoy his life.  Will he go down as the best golfer of all times if he plays that way the rest of his life, maybe not.  If his goal is to be perfect he needs to quit now and continue his life without pro golf.  I like watching Tiger play and enjoy his passion and enthusiasm.  I just think he needs to learn to relax and enjoy.

[quote name="lovinglife356" post="796406" timestamp="1272673922"]
I think Tiger needs to realize that there is more to life than golf.  He should know that based on his life the past several months.  I know that he needs (as most athletes do) to be intense about his play, but if he allows himself to not try to be perfect, he might actually enjoy his life.  Will he go down as the best golfer of all times if he plays that way the rest of his life, maybe not.  If his goal is to be perfect he needs to quit now and continue his life without pro golf.   I like watching Tiger play and enjoy his passion and enthusiasm.  I just think he needs to learn to relax and enjoy.
[/quote]
AMEN!
I hope Tiger does return to form, but God only knows what is going through his mind everyday.
It has got to be really hard for him.
One thing I have learned....
You become who you are after going through the valleys of life, that is what hardens you into a champion.  Good luck to Tiger in this.  I hope he is there for his kids and that he can find his winning ways again.

Everybody is sucking off Tiger so much that they failed to realized local pro Chris Stroud made the cut in one of the toughest non-major fields on the schedule.  Stroud's at Even, T-38.  The world will continue to exist tomorrow, despite what some people think.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder