Silva vs Sonnen in august

Guest baseball25

this is the same sonnen who was submitted by maia? why not belfort????  it makes zero sense that belfort had the shot, got injured, and now they are passing him up. where is the reasoning in that? belfort asked for the fight again, right after Silva toyed with maia...

Guest baseball25
yeah also Maia lost to  Nate Marquardt  by KO and Sonnen  dominated Marquardt in his last fast , Belfort is still hurt and is meeting up with doctors about his shoulder this week, [b]Octagon return later this year between August and October[/b], so the time frame is iffy with him, Kinda hard to put Belfort in with silva when nobody knows when he can come back

http://www.profighting-fans.com/articles/rumors_041310.html

this will be silvas most competetive fight yet sonnen is a big 185er with good wrestling and not afraid to go after silva. and yeh venom the same one submitted my maia but if anderson would have went to the ground with maia he would have gotten submitted too. sonnen or belfort are the only 2 ppl i can see beating silva at 85... and if silva doesnt put on a performance he deserves to be cut ppl want to see a fight not a decent 1 round performance then a guy having convulsions for the other 4 rounds

im not a silva fan at all, but im not understanding what sonnen brings to the table that the other guys, say henderson,franklin,maia,etc didnt have... sonnen is 5-2 with the ufc and wec his 5 wins coming by way of decision. no way silva lets this go to a decision, not this time! so how does he win? he has 10 losses the majority of which came by submission but he is prone to being ktfo also, yet hes fought no one like silva. silva though has fought bigger and MUCH better!

this isnt a pi$$ing match, i want to know what you think he has that no one else does that makes you think he wins this fight.

squeaky wheel gets the grease and at the time he was squeaking the loudest..

Several sights have Sonnen ranked as the #2 or 3 MW. I'm not sure why but I'm not really familure with him.

Bottom line is no one in this devision can touch Silva and I dodn't know why he isn't moving up. I thought when he took on Forrest he was going to move his way up; I guess not.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder