• Bianca Garza â?? Nederland â?? Jr. - Goalkeeper
    • Bailey Fontenot - Hardin-Jefferson â?? Jr. â?? Goalkeeper
    • Katie Eldredge â?? Silsbee â?? Sr. - Goalkeeper
    • Kami Williamson â?? Vidor â?? Sr. - Goalkeeper
    • Amanda Goenaga â?? Livingston â?? Fr. - Goalkeeper
    • Stacy Dolan - West Brook - Freshman

[quote name="Newbie" post="790766" timestamp="1271371232"]
[quote author=Rebel2 link=topic=68496.msg790504#msg790504 date=1271334394]
All that butt kicking of 4A teams didn't do WB a lot of good seeing as they were beat in the first round of the playoffs by a forth seeded La Porte team.
[/quote]
WB had a disappointing end of the season as they lost to 2 teams they beat before, both Sterling and La Porte.  I feel bad for the seniors as that was their last game, but the rest of the team, it's good for them, it builds character.  La Porte may be [b]fourth[/b] seeded in their district but they're no slackers.  The top 4 teams from District 22 weren't that far apart from each other point wise, in fact, WB tied both Deer Park (1st seed), and Pearland (2nd seed) prior to start of district play.  Due to redistricting, La Porte will be in District 21 next year so that's good for our district.  Better competition makes your team stronger.  Baytown Lee is dropping to 4a so they're gone.  Was the loss in the first round painful to the district champs, you bet!  Have they learned something from it?  Hopefully, and they're going to build on that for next year.
[/quote]

The district's MVP Aaron Strawser is working her butt off... Two 3hr. practices per week  with 2 premier level teams the 94 and 93 AHFC Blue. The 93 team has some awsome talent..She is only required to make 2 of the 1.5 hour sessions but she is doubling up cause she is hungry. Shame on em next year. and you heard if me me first!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder