PNG @ Nederland Round 2 Predictions??

Not sure if Bellow is pitching in this one, but Cody Laird has been Nederland's best pitcher all year.  He is very capable of beating PNG. Laird is one of the top 3 or 4 pitchers in the district, he just happens to play on the same team as Bellow. I look forward to a good game tommorrow night.

Guest gladiator2
Bellow threw about 50 pitches last Thursday, I see him starting this game and being able to matchup against Hester next Tuesday evn though I don't think they need Bellow against Vidor because they are a weak hitting team. I believe this will be a 2-1 ballgame either way depending on who makes the crucial mistake. This should be an exciting game!

[quote name="3amagic" post="789170" timestamp="1271086953"]
I say use Kirby as the closer this week. #3 or #4 can beat LCM and then Kirby could start against Vidor Tuesday where we will get the matchup we expected last time with Bellow versus Hester.

As to the topic. Nederland 7 PNG 5.
[/quote]

Who is the #3 or#4 for Nederland?  Tuesday is the most important game of the year so far for either team.  Nederland wins in a close one.

[quote name="Cool Hand Luke" post="789227" timestamp="1271097584"]
[quote author=3amagic link=topic=68448.msg789170#msg789170 date=1271086953]
I say use Kirby as the closer this week. #3 or #4 can beat LCM and then Kirby could start against Vidor Tuesday where we will get the matchup we expected last time with Bellow versus Hester.

As to the topic. Nederland 7 PNG 5.
[/quote]

Who is the #3 or#4 for Nederland?  Tuesday is the most important game of the year so far for either team.  Nederland wins in a close one.
[/quote]

I see Laird starting this one.....Kirby could come in, if needed, since he didn't throw too many pitches Friday.  Coach Robbins doesn't normally deviate from his rotation once it's set so #3 or #4, whoever they may be, probably won't get a start against LCM.(We really shouldn't be looking) past this game.  Laird has pitched well this year.  Without the wind assisted HR's, he get's the win. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder