*HJ vs. HF Updates* HJ Wins/Comments

[quote name="WJBooger" post="787079" timestamp="1270610451"]
[quote author=BCgrad05 link=topic=68262.msg787063#msg787063 date=1270609565]
Has HF won a game in any sports all year?
[/quote]

Softball team is tied for first in the district.
[/quote]
I was thinking of Men sports.

The kid on HJ that was talking garbage late in the game (I think his number was 5, I know what his name is but I won't say it) is a sorry excuse for a sportsman. I'm not just saying this because HF lost, but because there is no reason to conduct yourself in that manner on the diamond. If you were at the game you would know what I am talking about. I was disappointed by it.

After watching the SS for HF for the last few years, HF folks don't have alot of room to talk...

[quote name="Jake Sully" post="787211" timestamp="1270645890"]
The kid on HJ that was talking garbage late in the game (I think his number was 5, I know what his name is but I won't say it) is a sorry excuse for a sportsman. I'm not just saying this because HF lost, but because there is no reason to conduct yourself in that manner on the diamond. If you were at the game you would know what I am talking about. I was disappointed by it.
[/quote]

[quote name="Jake Sully" post="787211" timestamp="1270645890"]
[/quote]

I am pretty sure if anything was out of text Coach Humplik and Coach Vansa will handle it, I know that for a fact.

[quote name="BCgrad05" post="787092" timestamp="1270611001"]
[quote author=WJBooger link=topic=68262.msg787079#msg787079 date=1270610451]
[quote author=BCgrad05 link=topic=68262.msg787063#msg787063 date=1270609565]
Has HF won a game in any sports all year?
[/quote]

Softball team is tied for first in the district.
[/quote]
I was thinking of Men sports.
[/quote]

That's an amazing stat.  Coach Don Price has his work cut out.  No where to go but up.  Hopefully they will turn things around at HF.

[quote name="hjhawks" post="787245" timestamp="1270649232"]
After watching the SS for HF for the last few years, HF folks don't have alot of room to talk...

[quote author=Jake Sully link=topic=68262.msg787211#msg787211 date=1270645890]
[/quote]
[/quote]

Just kinda throwing this out there, but HF used 3 different SS's the past few years, but I'm sure the one you're referring to pretty much never said a word to other teams/players, besides an occasional "sup dude".

[quote name="numberseven" post="787954" timestamp="1270794364"]
[quote author=hjhawks link=topic=68262.msg787245#msg787245 date=1270649232]

[quote author=Jake Sully link=topic=68262.msg787211#msg787211 date=1270645890]
[/quote]
[/quote]

Just kinda throwing this out there, but HF used 3 different SS's the past few years, but I'm sure the one you're referring to pretty much never said a word to other teams/players, besides an occasional "sup dude".
[/quote]

Yeah. I knew the SS from last year and I can't see him talking any smack unless you got him really really angry.

Someone explain what happened in this game.  All that has been said is that a player was talking trash.  Trash talk goes on in every sport on almost every level.  I don't see a problem with it.  Some of the best athletes in sports were also some of the best trash talkers.  See Michael Jordan vs the Knicks or Reggie Miller vs the Knicks.

[quote name="Ty Cobb" post="788037" timestamp="1270824326"]
Someone explain what happened in this game.  All that has been said is that a player was talking trash.  Trash talk goes on in every sport on almost every level.  I don't see a problem with it.  Some of the best athletes in sports were also some of the best trash talkers.  See Michael Jordan vs the Knicks or Reggie Miller vs the Knicks.
[/quote]

Everyone picks on the Knicks! That doesn't mean you're a man! The Knicks are wussies!

[quote name="Jake Sully" post="789168" timestamp="1271086866"]
[quote author=Ty Cobb link=topic=68262.msg788037#msg788037 date=1270824326]
[/quote]

Everyone picks on the Knicks! That doesn't mean you're a man! The Knicks are wussies!
[/quote]

Well there's the pot calling the kettle black.  You are the one who brought up trash talking in this thread and here you go talking trash yourself.  Leave the poor knicks alone, they didn't do anything to you.  Now, how about answering the question at hand, what happened in this game?

[quote name="5thgen" post="789214" timestamp="1271095298"]
HJ player hit a homerun.  His father retrieved the ball  (it was the players first homerun) HF coach wanted it back.  HF coach had a sheriff's deputy go get the ball.  Talk about bad sportsmanship.
[/quote]

Game-day baseballs aren't exactly cheap.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder