Final Four Thread/Butler advances to the finals!!!

What's not to like about Duke....except that they have been a very successful program? Success breeds contempt. As great as Duke always seems to be, they should have a couple more titles, IMO, but those are very difficult to get. Butler beating Syracuse, K State, and Michigan State, shows to me that they are not intimidated by Duke at all. Duke beating Baylor (who I thought might just beat Duke) and W. Virginia, shows the caliber of game we are in for with these two teams. I like Duke in this one, but if Butler pulls it off I won't be too upset. They are a fun team to watch and their coach is a class act (so is Hayward) who doesn't get very excited. He's cool and calm. Coach K is a class act too.

This will be a very good game.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/basketball/blog/the_dagger/post/Video-Huggins-consoles-Butler-in-front-of-milli?urn=ncaab,231951

Above is a link of Bob Huggins consoling a player.

Alot of coaches wouldnt go to this extereme for a player. Alot of players get lucky if the coach even comes over and checks on him.
Just shows what kind of guy he is.

This player was injured at the 9:00 minute mark. He had scored only 4 points by then and Duke was ahead by 15.

I think it is great that coaches show emotion for their players and have a certain type of closeness, but my wife and I both thought he was going to kiss him.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder