BEST COACH IN THE AREA

Guest LCM Volleyball

Even though Lumberton has only won 1 District game you have to give them credit for heading in the right direction with the new Coach. They didn't have this record the last few years to start the season.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Piratefan! You just like to argue with anybody from lumberton!!!!! I get tired of reading all your BS!

Credeur has taken an 0-8 team and is 4-1. That is solely what that comment is based off. Not that he has lost only two games in the last 5 years' date=' although that is true :lol:

Hooks and Barbay will be in the Texas High Scool Coach's Hall of Fame.[/quote']

i deffiantly agee with you raidernation... but its okay let piratefan run his mouth all he wants.... and all of his little comments on us getting beat by dayton 55-7.... well he will see this friday... i think he is still just a little sad about getting beat by lumberton after he talked all that trash..... and all he can think to do is what he knows best... run his mouth.... but gosh i thought all of that would have stopped last friday night around 10 p.m.... guess not though...

haha okay piratefan.... i dont think you would be talkin all this crap if yall would have won friday now would you.... and if we do lose this week i can GUARANTEE you that we will not lose near as bad as yall are going to!!
well that is something to hope for now isnt it..Same ol Lumberton mindset

Guest LCM Volleyball
well that is something to hope for now isnt it..Same ol Lumberton mindset
I don't think they've said anything about winning District lately.

piratefan ... you dont even stand behind YOUR OWN TEAM! saying not to brag about nething thing cuz we've only beat vidor. .. great support for your team there buddy. but on another note .. ne coach that can take a team from 0-8 to 4-1 deserves to be mentioned as a coach of tha year. not saying the year will finish this way ... but if it does... then he def. deserves it. and piratefan ... we will see how you react when you get it handed to you on friday ... maybe dayton will even put their waterboy in this week ... :lol:

not slighting hooks or barbay in any way, because their accomplishments and contributions to southeast coaches are numerous, but those two schools are loaded with athletes.... Do you think they could take their programs and go to Warren or Buna and be successful....?

My vote is for Stump at Westbrook. He took a Kelly program that was in the dumps and turned them 180 degrees in 2 years and has now done the same thing at Westbrook.... Kids at both schools played hard for him!

Blake Morrison should be mentioned...he has taken a team this year that was picked dead last in almost every publication and has these boys in the hunt for a playoff spot. He's new to the head coaching ranks I understand that, but he has a bright future ahead of him. I just hope we can keep him and his coaching staff around for a long time.

one coach that i have in mind. he is retired and was my freshman basketball coach although he was the quarterback coach years ago. Troy Woodall from bc, he built character in me that will not be lost. if you know who iam you know the other coach, i believe he will be a success one day at an ad. i know iam rambling but these coaches are coming to mind. one other is josh smalley he currently coaches with kids and id say his best qualities are knowledge of the game offensively and his coach-athlete relationship

All he said is that Coach Creduer has done a good job with what he has. This Team is extremely young and has had problems with injured players this year. Lumberton has only 10 seniors on the roster and only 4 play at the moment. He also has to deal with starting 5 sophmores and a freshman so I think you could give him alittle respect. But yall are right Lumberton has only won 1 district game and it was only Vidor. Central is a tall order this week but Coach Creduer will have Lumberton prepared to play their best football win or lose and regardless how this season turns out the future is bright in Lumberton with the youth on Varsity and under levels playing so well.

Guest PurplePride

:D Dayton people...WHERE are you? Hello? Not going to trash anyone else's coaches...Just my opinion...no stats etc. Except for playoffs for EVERY SINGLE YEAR he has been our head coach......

JERRY STEWART GETS MY VOTE! :D

Guest EagleFan01

YES THEY COULD WIN ANYWHERE MAYBE NOT THE FIRST YEAR BUT THEY COULD DEFENITLY TURN A PROGRAM AROUND WITH TIME!!! WARREN ALREADY HAS A GOOD COACH WITH JACK RAMSEY!!!! SO THEY DON'T NEED A NEW COACH THEY WIN ALREADY!!!! BUT BACK TO THE POINT YES BOTH COACHES COULD WIN ANYWHERE THEY GO...

YES THEY COULD WIN ANYWHERE MAYBE NOT THE FIRST YEAR BUT THEY COULD DEFENITLY TURN A PROGRAM AROUND WITH TIME!!! WARREN ALREADY HAS A GOOD COACH WITH JACK RAMSEY!!!! SO THEY DON'T NEED A NEW COACH THEY WIN ALREADY!!!! BUT BACK TO THE POINT YES BOTH COACHES COULD WIN ANYWHERE THEY GO...
I think his name is Terry Joe Ramsey...Before he was at Orangefield, and before that he coached at Vidor..

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder