Vidor @ PNG Predictions

Guest JoesBros

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="adminbaberuth" post="781393" timestamp="1269453513"]
Vidor will have trouble with Sweetenham as PNG with Hester.

As most big games on Tues or Friday in district, defense wins the game.
[/quote]Hester wins...Sweet want have another game like last Friday...Just my opinon..If it comes down to coaching I am going with Green :o But P.N.G does have a solid defence but......I got to roll with my KIN FOLK ;D MEAN GREEN GO GET "EM" CUZ

I've seen Hester throw several times this year and I can promise you he won't wear down, another thing is I don't think the rest of the Vidor team is getting much respect, all I hear is Hester is the team and they're not much without him. This is a very good hitting team and solid defensively.  Should be a good one Friday................Vidor 6  PNG 2!!!!!!!!!

without a doubt youll see a great game !!!  hester is a great talent no doubt . but for those that say sweet wont have another game like he did against big ned. dont know sweet very well. hes as competative as they come . and trust me its no fluke .saw his dad at the game and he hasnt changed lol pacing back and forth . just like i do when my son pitches lol .was glad for chris just hated that it was against my bulldogs. but hope he has a great season and im pulling for him and the indians. at this point of the season i think the indians bats are hotter hester or not

With all of the scouts coming to watch Hester i think he will be under a little pressure, but in the end i believe he'll rise above it and pitch an awesome game. If Vidor can get their bats going i think it will be a really interesting game to watch. I'm taking Vidor 5-2

Guest JoesBros
Vidor Probables

CF-J. Mojica
SS-B. Maxwell
3B-H. Haglar
C- M. Hester
P- T. Hester
LF- J. Neal
RF- Tyler Kennon
1B- Matt Peno
2b- Jordan Olbrich

[quote name="BaseBow" post="781414" timestamp="1269456263"]
[quote author=adminbaberuth link=topic=67707.msg781393#msg781393 date=1269453513]
Vidor will have trouble with Sweetenham as PNG with Hester.

As most big games on Tues or Friday in district, defense wins the game.
[/quote]Hester wins...Sweet want have another game like last Friday...Just my opinon..If it comes down to coaching I am going with Green :o But P.N.G does have a solid defence but......I got to roll with my KIN FOLK ;D MEAN GREEN GO GET "EM" CUZ
[/quote]

Don't underestimate sweet.  He is a very good pitcher, and gets overshadowed a lot by the other pitchers in the district.  He is a competitor, and will be ready to shut down that anemic vidor offense.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder