**All - Star Game, June 12, 2010 at PN-G..ROSTERS NOW POSTED!!!!!!!!!!!**

Because Dayton was not in school last week, Coach Stewart was not able to get his messages until he returned this morning....we have added Chase McCormick and Xavier Frank to the West Roster. We are proud to have Dayton on board for our game. 

[quote name="HoopInsider_Cooper" post="787168" timestamp="1270620100"]
[font=Courier]Press conference on Wed @ 2:30pm @ Ford Park main office. Game will be broadcast on TV via tape delay at 9:30pm that evening on Fox 4.[/font]
[/quote]

I will be there repping SETXsports, per request.

Is there anyway to get the young men that are participated in this game a copy of the game film. I would suspect that the young men that live in the Beaumont area will record the TV coverage but there will be a few from outside the viewing area. Just a thought....

And I would like to say THANKS to ALL involved in getting this GAME off the ground and running.

• 1 month later...
I have a question for wideveer.

What happens if a player who is named on the roster has to, for whatever reason, decide not to play in the game?  I only ask this because in viewing the roster for the East, I see that Sam Alvis is on that roster.  Sam is currently playing baseball for Jasper, who is still in the 3A Playoffs.

Just wondering.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder