Common opponent for Silsbee and Dallas Madison

Common opponent is irrelevant here!!!!  Those games were likely back in November......that was almost 4 months ago and likely 30 games ago!!!  Some teams may o may not have had football players or not hae had them for long, etc!!!  I still say that Silsbee wins!!!!!

[quote name="LAZEEK" post="774940" timestamp="1268278031"]
Common opponent is irrelevant here!!!!  Those games were likely back in November......that was almost 4 months ago and likely 30 games ago!!!  Some teams may o may not have had football players or not hae had them for long, etc!!!  I still say that Silsbee wins!!!!!
[/quote]

Common opponent  may be irrelevant but I don't believe Madison(they lost in first round) was missing football players and I know Silsbee wasn't.  Harker Heights may not have even made fb playoffs I couldn't find them.  May have missed them looked quickly.  GO Tigers.

Our game against Heights was in the Killeen tournament. We were put in pool play with Pflugerville, Westbury Christian and then Heights. It was by far the toughest pool of the 4 down there. We lost the first two games and then played Heights on an hour and a half turnaround on their home floor. We had three games in an eight hour span that day. By the time we got to Heights our guys had nothing left in the tank and a kid that started that game has since found his way to the 10th spot in the rotation. After that game they had a "Come to Jesus meeting" and they apparently got the message going 25-3 since that game. The only losses since then were to Lancaster, Desoto and Kimball.

I saw parts of Silsbee's game against Heights, but didn't watch enough to gather much from it as I was in a bit of a rush.

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="774949" timestamp="1268279011"]
Silsbee played HH in mid December, Madison played them after Silsbee played them.

Madison didn't go very far in the football playoffs. ;)
[/quote]

We never do. A comical approach to offensive football prevents our team from ever doing much of anything on the gridiron. Our RB went to Purdue and our LT went to Okie State and we were a one and done the last three years in the playoffs (West and Kennedale twice). We had two kids who played football who are on the basketball team. The QB (The 6'8" kid) and a WR (About 6'3"). Both are bench players.

[quote name="JMT" post="774974" timestamp="1268281191"]
Our game against Heights was in the Killeen tournament. We were put in pool play with Pflugerville, Westbury Christian and then Heights. It was by far the toughest pool of the 4 down there. We lost the first two games and then played Heights on an hour and a half turnaround on their home floor. We had three games in an eight hour span that day. By the time we got to Heights our guys had nothing left in the tank and a kid that started that game has since found his way to the 10th spot in the rotation. After that game they had a "Come to Jesus meeting" and they apparently got the message going 25-3 since that game. The only losses since then were to Lancaster, Desoto and Kimball.

I saw parts of Silsbee's game against Heights, but didn't watch enough to gather much from it as I was in a bit of a rush.
[/quote]

Silsbee beat HH without 6 starters. ;) ;D

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="774981" timestamp="1268281649"]
[quote author=JMT link=topic=67203.msg774974#msg774974 date=1268281191]

[/quote]

Silsbee beat HH without 6 starters. ;) ;D
[/quote]

Haha..

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder