Remember the Bonsai man at PN-G?

Guest ECBucFan
I loved following PN-G at that time. Fantastic fun! Danny Malone was a GREAT asset to PN-G. They would have done alot better afterwards if Malone would not have gotten ran off. I think he was from Kansas, that sealed it.   

Excellent article! 

[quote name="babyshoe" post="770688" timestamp="1267733523"]
[url=http://www.texassportsinsider.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=199&catid=60]BONSAI!http://www.texassportsinsider.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=199&catid=60[/url]
[/quote]

Almost every time I see something about "PN-G BANZAI" it has been misspelled.  Many times it is mistakenly spelled BONSAI or BONZAI (which is not a word).  Why is the spelling important?  Below are the definitions, you decide:

BONZAI - No such word

BONSAI - 1. a tree or shrub that has been dwarfed, as by pruning the roots and pinching, and is grown in a pot or other container and trained to
                produce a desired shape or effect.

2.the art or hobby of developing and growing such a plant or plants.

[b]BANZAI - leading to likely or inevitable death; suicidal[/b] 

Everyone that has seen or been a part of Kickoff or Punt Coverage understands the attitude a player must have to be successful, BANZAI.

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name="NDN79" post="772020" timestamp="1267881103"]
A truly inspirational story. God Bless you Ted and the work that you are doing! Thanks for sharing this story with us.
[/quote]
"Work on being a good husband, dad, and leave a dent in the world for Jesus. Pretty simple, but that about sums it up!” 

Amen brother!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    pngbaseball33
    Newest Member
    pngbaseball33