LC-M At Ozen Predictions?

Bumblin Bears, I don't know why you quit, and I don't really care. Having a problem with coaches is not anything new, most would say you took the easy way out. One thing however that is unforgivable is for you to come on this board and take popshots at your former teamates. It shows me that you really never understood TEAM.

LCM win...? Yeah like thats going to happen. They may get lucky in a few games and put up a fight but they arent going any where. LCM has they GREAT score board but they cant put numbers on it. If I do say so myself I think that scored board should be on the other side of town. WOS stadium. Theyre the ones who win....

You have been replaced. The team moves on. You need to move on.

Ozen, unfortunately, is the worst team in the district. Here's why:

No one wants to play on the lines. Everyone wants the SportsCenter highlights and no one cares about the greater good. There are too many chiefs and no injuns. Coaching is a problem - not at the top, but just a level down. We had one of the same coaches at WO-S a few years back and had some of the same problems - discipline and heart. Now that he's gone and Thompson is back, so are those two "intangibles."

Ozen' date=' unfortunately, is the worst team in the district. Here's why:

No one wants to play on the lines. Everyone wants the SportsCenter highlights and no one cares about the greater good. There are too many chiefs and no injuns. Coaching is a problem - not at the top, but just a level down. We had one of the same coaches at WO-S a few years back and had some of the same problems - discipline and heart. Now that he's gone and Thompson is back, so are those two "intangibles."[/quote']

All I can say about that is WHOA!!!!

No one wants to play on the lines

Watched the first quarter of Ozen/PNG just a few minutes ago.

The first sack was something real simple to avoid. Call an audible @ the LOS when London saw 7 in the box with only 5 blockers. #72 makes a 15 yard sack. They were moving the ball as long as they were in 2 TE formation/running straight @PN-G. Boob West even made the comment that they came back against PAM running out of said formation

We had one of the same coaches at WO-S a few years back and had some of the same problems - discipline and heart

If you're reffering to Foster, of course it was just one practice early in the season, he really gets after those kids. I know WO-S and Newton are known for kids playing both ways but this is the first Ozen team I know of with so many playing all night. Hell the center doubles as NG. No wonder they loose so many managible games in the 2nd half.....

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    xyurnnsw
    Newest Member
    xyurnnsw