Jasper 6 WOS 4 Final

The game was a very good game overall. WOS went ahead 1-0 in the first. Jasper scored 3 in the third after some costly errors and  3 more in the fourth with some key hits and a few more WOS errors.  WOS scored 1 in the 6th and 2 in the 7th but came up short. WOS competed all the way until the last out. Both teams have some quality players that will play at the next level.  It was important to get the first game in for both teams. It is going to be great year for baseball if it ever warms up and stops raining.

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="764465" timestamp="1266895530"]
Jasper 24
WOS   0

just a guess. ;D
[/quote]

6-4 Jasper. What do you have to say now smarta..

I think your whole reason for being is to try to break down the kids and fans of WOS. It would have been just as easy for you to keep your mouth shut and not say anything. Maybe you should consider that from time to time. I never see you make these comments about any other school.

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="764475" timestamp="1266895735"]
[quote author=mustangsally link=topic=66354.msg764471#msg764471 date=1266895668]
I don think so.  I read in the County Record that our coach said we were [b]state recognize[/b].
[/quote]

What does that mean?

All teams are recognized.
[/quote]

I guess you never considered a WOW thats great!!!!!!!! Congratulations.

[quote name="td" post="765431" timestamp="1267022011"]
[quote author=AggiesAreWe link=topic=66354.msg764465#msg764465 date=1266895530]
Jasper 24
WOS   0

just a guess. ;D
[/quote]

6-4 Jasper. What do you have to say now smarta..

I think your whole reason for being is to try to break down the kids and fans of WOS. It would have been just as easy for you to keep your mouth shut and not say anything. Maybe you should consider that from time to time. I never see you make these comments about any other school.
[/quote]

Nah he cuts down everyone.

I'm not sensitive at all. I know you have this thing with this certain someone but don't you think that kids read this too. I don't even have a kid that plays but if you need to kick the certain someone why not do it in private so the kids don't always have to see you kicking them? LIke I said, never 1 positive thing. It would just be nice if just on occasion you practice the rule "if you don't have anything nice to say then don't say anything at all".

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    napeba
    Newest Member
    napeba