Well, no more EC-Woodville Debates

Well i guess ill be the first on hear to eat my words. neither team won tonight so all that talk was for nothing lol i guess all ec and woodville fans will just have to slowly disappear of this forum lol but congrats to both lady hornets teams. i see hemphill and hardin meeting now. i guess ill see all you bucs tomorrow night in barbers hill  :D

[quote name="ol skool_10" post="762635" timestamp="1266596894"]
the run for hardin is over should have been over last night...hopefully they will have more good nights like they did against woodville.
[/quote]

I would think that if they can beat the Eagles it should show they can run with anyone if they put their hearts to it.  You have to want it.

[quote name="ol skool_10" post="762635" timestamp="1266596894"]
the run for hardin is over should have been over last night...hopefully they will have more good nights like they did against woodville.
[/quote]
if it shoulda been over, why isn't it? its whats in your heart that matters. hardin knew they could beat woodville and nobody put confidence in them.
another thing, why is everybody making excuse for woodville? hardin beat them fair and square.

who said anything about last  nights game being a fluke..it was clearly stated that woodville had a off game and everything was in hardins favor..no one said anything about a fluke..and making excuses nobody is making excuses..woodville has taking and is taking the LOST they know that they didnt show up and because they didnt show up the results showed...Bucof2010 why are u even on woodville EC DEBATES talking about the hardin forums anyway..why arent u starting forums talking about the ladybucs like u were before they lost?

[quote name="ol skool_10" post="762712" timestamp="1266604671"]
who said anything about last  nights game being a fluke..it was clearly stated that woodville had a off game and everything was in hardins favor..no one said anything about a fluke..and making excuses nobody is making excuses..woodville has taking and is taking the LOST they know that they didnt show up and because they didnt show up the results showed...Bucof2010 why are u even on woodville EC DEBATES talking about the hardin forums anyway..why arent u starting forums talking about the ladybucs like u were before they lost?
[/quote]

You saying their run should have been over last night is the same as saying their win was a fluke and I've never once started a girls basketball thread

here[quote name="Da Boss" post="762689" timestamp="1266602986"]
[quote author=ol skool_10 link=topic=66244.msg762635#msg762635 date=1266596894]
[/quote]
if it shoulda been over, why isn't it? its whats in your heart that matters. hardin knew they could beat woodville and nobody put confidence in them.
another thing, why is everybody making excuse for woodville? hardin beat them fair and square.
[/quote]

who's making excuses for woodville's loss? give me a quote please

Guest athlete10
Yea the score speaks for itself...woodville didn't make any shots and therefore they lost...hardin made quality baskets are still playing...good luck hornets im predicting a good run for them in the playoffs

[quote name="Eagles2010" post="762786" timestamp="1266610525"]
here[quote author=Da Boss link=topic=66244.msg762689#msg762689 date=1266602986]
[quote author=ol skool_10 link=topic=66244.msg762635#msg762635 date=1266596894]
[/quote]
[/quote]

who's making excuses for woodville's loss? give me a quote please

[/quote]

Dude come on every thread about it is you'll chocking it up as a poor shooting night

Nobody is making excuses? Not once has anybody made an excuse for a loss using a "poor shooting" excuse. No one has had to make an excuse for a lost because this is their first loss! Yall wouldn't know anything about that. Besides, why are you on this thread when EC got beat by Hemphill? We're both in the same boat, we lost to the second place team of another district. Get off this thread because yall lost just like we did. We could settle this on the boys side but Anahuac spanked you guys Friday night and now yall are gonna have a "one and done"  ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder