Central @ PN-G Updates... Indians Pulled away

[quote name="ForeverADog" post="760792" timestamp="1266375621"]
Both of these teams have had very inconsistent seasons!
[/quote]I agree.  Jags kill themselves with silly turnovers, Not converting uncontested layups, Overpassing, and not converting 3 on 1 fast breaks.  Our undoing was that we got outrebounded.  I mean, when the shot is up, your just standing there.  You don't put a body on anyone.  K. Smith was plagued with foul trouble all night, and he could never stay hot like he was in the first period spending long amount of time on the bench.  This is not a good way to be going in the playoffs.  Not at all.  We have a full week to get ready for our first round oponent.  Plenty of time to be focused...

[quote name="Two-Dogs..." post="760867" timestamp="1266378318"]
PNG Played a good game. Maybe he wasn't hot because he was actually defended. give some credit where credit is due.
[/quote]Its hard to be hot when you're on the bench almost the entire game while in foul trouble.  However, I will give props to Dody for attracting so much attention and creating open shots and layups for other Indian players..

Guest Two-Dogs...
PNG won and you are not man enough to admit you were outplayed. Wow I feel for you!

You must've been a real piece of work after the football game this past fall.

[quote name="Two-Dogs..." post="760921" timestamp="1266381687"]
PNG won and you are not man enough to admit you were outplayed. Wow I feel for you!

[/quote]Actually, if you go back and find that PN-G/Central football thread, you will see that I did give props to the Indians and said that it was one of the most exciting games that I've been to...   Not sour..  Don't know why you are so animate in branding me as that kind of fan...

And i have you recorded saying the Vidor/Central game was the most exciting game youve been too  ::)

Man, I don't like to play the "what - if" game too much, but I think that the Indians last five losses were by a total of 14 points. If that's not accurate, it's close. They were really close to being a pretty solid team and getting into the playoffs. You have to think that the players that they lost as the season progressed, would have made a difference in at least a couple of those games ! Congrats to the kids for not giving up and fighting to the end. Shows what kind of character these young men have. Now it's time for Doty to get that FOOTBALL back in his hands !!!

[quote name="Two-Dogs..." post="760921" timestamp="1266381687"]

[/quote]

Not that he needs it.... but I'll come to Soulja's defense on this one. He always gives credit where it's due... He did say they got outrebounded (part of being outplayed, IMO).

You're only 103 posts old around here so I'm not surprised you don't already know this.

Guest scottpellegrin93
[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="761141" timestamp="1266422116"]
[quote author=diesel link=topic=66103.msg761139#msg761139 date=1266421986]
The Real K.Smith Goes to nederland. #14
[/quote]::)  Please!  ;D
[/quote]
Didn't he dunk on yall at yall's place? He is the best nederland gots....and by the way PN-G only lost to ozen by 2 and livingston by 1

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder