Lumberton-35 Vidor-29 FINAL/Post Game Comments

PirateFan

there were plays that were 3rd and long and your QB was running for his life and he would just throw the ball up and somehow they were caught....

That QB running for his life was 21-30 70% for 274 and 4td's. That wasn't luck. That was a good athlete making plays. He did what he had to do for the team to be successful. That's what good leaders do on a football field. He used his scrambling ability to buy some time, ran a few and made some good throws on the run.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PirateFan

That QB running for his life was 21-30 70% for 274 and 4td's. That wasn't luck. That was a good athlete making plays. He did what he had to do for the team to be successful. That's what good leaders do on a football field. He used his scrambling ability to buy some time' date=' ran a few and made some good throws on the run.[/quote'] He had a great night, that's for sure.

[quote name='"piratefan We fumbled on our 5' date='10,and 18 yard line..those were possible scores that we were driviing on yall..

Yall made plays like I said, but there were plays that were 3rd and long and your QB was running for his life and he would just throw the ball up and somehow they were caught..we ran up and down the field on yall..

the deflected pass that went off the kids head and the other raider was just happened to be standing there and caught it..those are things that arent going to happen every night..

I am not taking anything away from your guys,yall are a well coached team..but in my opinion if we played yall again I believe we would win...[/quote']

yall fumbled on the 35 one time

what game were you at,,..we fumbled at our 5, 10 and 18 yard line..I would quote what kids fumbled ,but i am not like that..but yes we fumbled 3 times that I know of....i know its hard seeing from the bench But I think the coach wants the 4 stringers to be paying attention also..

And if you would like to see it then ask coach since you arent playing if you could stay in and watch film and play on the computer during practice

Guest Luv Ya Blue

what game were you at' date=',..we fumbled at our 5, 10 and 18 yard line..I would quote what kids fumbled ,but i am not like that..but yes we fumbled 3 times that I know of....i know its hard seeing from the bench But I think the coach wants the 4 stringers to be paying attention also..

And if you would like to see it then ask coach since you arent playing if you could stay in and watch film and play on the computer during practice[/quote'] We won, just move on.

what game were you at' date=',..we fumbled at our 5, 10 and 18 yard line..I would quote what kids fumbled ,but i am not like that..but yes we fumbled 3 times that I know of....i know its hard seeing from the bench But I think the coach wants the 4 stringers to be paying attention also..

And if you would like to see it then ask coach since you arent playing if you could stay in and watch film and play on the computer during practice[/quote']

well im #54 the starting right tackle & i was the fat guy kicking off so i was in the game yall fumbled twice in the red zone and once around the 35 and as for you saying are quarterback is average! i would hate to see an awesome quaterback throw against yall if he can throw 280 yards on yall so i did play and i did watch film so im pretty sure yall didnt fumble 3 times in the red zone. we fumbled three times to on drives where yall couldnt stop us so that might of helped us jack the score even more up on yall good win for us cause now the race for playoffs is busted wide open

Well which is it did we fumble 1 time on the 35 or twice in the redzone..???Put the donuts down and make up your mind..I remember you now, we ran to your side all night..Right up the GUT!!! and luv ya blue. i wouldnt have brought it up but he made the post today and made that comment.

Athletics is are 2nd block and we practice after school maybe you can stop by and we will show you how we prepared to beat yall :P:P:P:P HAHAHAHAHAHA
You better get out there now and start practicing because like I said before Central wont fumble in the red zone 3 times and hand the game to yall..and did you watch the film were we ran it right up the gut ALL night..

good one with the donuts but im on offense not deffense so good try with the running it to my side all night yall fumbled twice in the redzone and then the third one was around the 35 thought you were smart enough to relize what i was talkin about :P:P and if you wanna take me up on the come watch are practice you got the directions considerin you were just here friday to watch your team lose to the NEW LUMBERTON

You better get out there now and start practicing because like I said before Central wont fumble in the red zone 3 times and hand the game to yall..and did you watch the film were we ran it right up the gut ALL night..

Did you watch the game and see how we pretty much DOMINATED that game ALL NIGHT

yall have won one game in district...Against Vidor of all people, and yall still get on here and act like yall have done something..the only two undefeated teams in District are Central and Dayton..

Yall have played Dayton and Vidor...yall have a long road ahead of yall...You will be brought back down to reality this week..Same ol' Lumberton

Did you watch the game and see how we pretty much DOMINATED that game ALL NIGHT

You dominated what game???????

I hope you arent talking about ours..yall won by 6 points...Yall scored with 30 seconds left..yall had a ball hit one of your kids heads and the other one was standing there and it fell into his hands..We put up over 350 yards against yall..we fumbled 3 times on yalls goalline..Yall might have won but did not dominate..Lumberton has never ,ever, ever dominated in anything..yall people kill me...win one game by 6 points and yall are ready to go to State!!

wonder why everyone wants yall to lose because of comments like this

You dominated what game???????

I hope you arent talking about ours..yall won by 6 points...Yall scored with 30 seconds left..yall had a ball hit one of your kids heads and the other one was standing there and it fell into his hands..We put up over 350 yards against yall..we fumbled 3 times on yalls goalline..Yall might have won but did not dominate..Lumberton has never ' date='ever, ever dominated in anything..yall people kill me...win one game by 6 points and yall are ready to go to State!!

wonder why everyone wants yall to lose because of comments like this[/quote']

considerin we were never losing at any point in the game unexpected things happen in football and thats why the game is played

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder