*HJ @ SILSBEE LIVE VIDEO BROADCAST THREAD*/ SILSBEE WINS 50-41!!!

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do beating the 2a State Champions twice make your night? Get over the loss dude. We beat the team that beat yall twice, so what. Does that make any of our season.lol. Get some sleep Lazeek. 1 question dude. What are you more afraid of? A Tiger or a Lion....lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao

I heard Travis Williams and staff out coached the Hawkettes staff tonight. I heard they made great half time adjustments when the best staff in America didn't. I heard earlier that Hj staff could take your starting 5 and beat you. Lmao. who said that. Who dat said them Tiger can't be dem Hawks. Lmao lmao Lmao

Yes Silsbee beat HJ........I can admit it..........it was not because the game was at Silsbee, it was not because the refs were bad, no excuses like you made for Kountze losing to HJ both times.  Silsbee won because they were the better team.  I CAN ADMIT IT...........WHY CAN'T YOU ADMIT IT WHEN YOUR WRONG!!!!!

Silsbee had a good 3rd period,  but they could have really blown it open if it wasn't for turnovers.  At the end of the quarter, it must have been 6-8 poss. with 6-8 turnovers.  HJ caused some of these with their pressure,  but several of them were just silly mistakes.  If Silsbee can get this under control,  they should go deep in the playoffs.  If not, it may be a short playoff run.  Anyone know how many times they turned the ball over at the end of the 3rd period?

[quote name="LAZEEK" post="752075" timestamp="1264870020"]
[quote author=Kelly Basketball link=topic=65323.msg752044#msg752044 date=1264867663]
How did Joe Persohn do in this game?
[/quote]

Persohn has been playing JV and wrecking shop lately!!!!  Glad he is playing well!!!
[/quote]

i wouldn't be surprised to see him moved up to varsity in the near future...

Was not getting tons of PT on Varsity and would rather have him playing tons minutes on JV getting ready for the playoffs and next season I guess.  He would not have seen the floor last night or against WOS if he was on Varsity.  In fact last night HJ only played 7 kids more than 1 minute.

[quote name="HoopInsider_Cooper" post="751925" timestamp="1264829918"]
[font=Courier]Clay got some T-love tonight!!!!!  ;D[/font]
[/quote]I knew he was in trouble when he went by the player trying to calm him down.After watching the JV game I believe the rivalry is alive and well for awhle.Not many JV games I've been to with that kind of atmosphere.

[quote name="swag" post="752008" timestamp="1264839452"]
I heard Travis Williams and staff out coached the Hawkettes staff tonight. I heard they made great half time adjustments when the best staff in America didn't. I heard earlier that Hj staff could take your starting 5 and beat you. Lmao. who said that. Who dat said them Tiger can't be dem Hawks. Lmao lmao Lmao
[/quote]That would have been my quote there swag and I'll stand by it.No disrespect intended to the HJ club but when you watch these teams whether it be Silsbee or Kountze you immediately get the impression that HJ shouldn't be in the same category.But they cosistantly play at the same level with these top notch programs.That's a direct reflection on the coaching staff.Don't sleep on the Hawks,they will be fine as long as Ricossa keeps coming back from the knee.I thought his season was over when he went down and he still isn't back to where he was before he was hurt.

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="751905" timestamp="1264827796"]
Just a quick stat, Silsbee post man Kendrick Jones has 12 points, [b]22 rebounds[/b], 4 block shots, and 1 alley oop!!

D.C. Stallworth had 16
Prentice Lane had 14.

Silsbee outrebounded HJ 47-26!
[/quote]Now theres a huge game !!!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami