*HJ @ SILSBEE LIVE VIDEO BROADCAST THREAD*/ SILSBEE WINS 50-41!!!

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="HoopInsider_Cooper" post="751963" timestamp="1264835289"]
[font=Courier]If you say so! If true, then you were Reliant Stadium and I was the Astrodome!!!!![/font]
[/quote]

So true.

Sad thing is, it didn't stop me from stopping in at Jack in the Box on the way home. :-[

[quote name="HoopInsider_Cooper" post="751967" timestamp="1264835562"]
[font=Courier]All mine goes to my stomach, and it showed tonight....Anyhow....

Great atmosphere and the entire crowd even got into the JV game, which was awesome![/font]
[/quote]

Awesome atmosphere. But, just another typical HJ/Silsbee game. Place was packed before the start of the JV game.

And then we get over 2000 hits on our broadcast. Might as well say 4,000 people viewed the game tonight!!

I wish these girls I'm around had my name in their mouths much as you do at this time of the night...lmao
I know you can't sleep after this loss. Take a Zanex or something dude.

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="751995" timestamp="1264837540"]
Oh, and another thing swag. Wouldn't it be more accurate for you not to call them "HJ" people and just call them "Sour Lake" people? That way you can still disassociate yourself from them being that your from Nome. ;)
[/quote]

Not from Nome either.........ever heard of the saying Tongue and "CHEEK"? :D :D :D

[quote name="LAZEEK" post="751998" timestamp="1264837628"]
[quote author=AggiesAreWe link=topic=65323.msg751995#msg751995 date=1264837540]
Oh, and another thing swag. Wouldn't it be more accurate for you not to call them "HJ" people and just call them "Sour Lake" people? That way you can still disassociate yourself from them being that your from Nome. ;)
[/quote]

Not from Nome either.........ever heard of the saying Tongue and "CHEEK"? :D :D :D
[/quote]

Oh, my bad.

I might need to stay out of this anyway. ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami