*HJ @ SILSBEE LIVE VIDEO BROADCAST THREAD*/ SILSBEE WINS 50-41!!!

[quote name="ST413" post="751919" timestamp="1264829392"]
Hey Poppa, did ya'll try to get kicked out of the gym during the JV game? haha
[/quote]

That ref told the sheriff that we were cussing.........we just hollered the truth to the ref..........THAT SHE SUCKED!!!!!  Sheriff came over and he laughed and said he just had to make it look good by coming over there!!!!! ;D ;D ;D

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[font=Courier]When H-J scored just 4 in the 3rd, I thought it was all over but the crying.

But Silsbee looked really tired and stalled? Jacoby then put the team on his shoulders in the 4th and did what he could to get them back in the game.

EDIT: Mad props to Turner.

HJ had 20 or so turnovers, several in the paint on offense. HJ went 5-14 from the FT line.

Silsbee had 23 TOs and shot 8-17 from the FT line.

Also, Barton just informed me we had over 2,100 plays on the game tonight, setting a record for him. That was way more than any plays he had at one time during the football season!!!!!
[/font]

[quote name="LAZEEK" post="751921" timestamp="1264829512"]
[quote author=ST413 link=topic=65323.msg751919#msg751919 date=1264829392]
[/quote]

That ref told the sheriff that we were cussing.........we just hollered the truth to the ref..........THAT SHE SUCKED!!!!!  Sheriff came over and he laughed and said he just had to make it look good by coming over there!!!!! ;D ;D ;D
[/quote]

Yea, she was pretty bad.

[quote name="ST413" post="751919" timestamp="1264829392"]
[/quote]

Not at all...Someone in black slacks and a whistle in her mouth said we were cussing at her. THERE WAS NOT ONE CUSS WORD...Someone behind me made some type of reference to her officiating resembled a shop vac or something like that, she got mad and went to a policeman and said we were cussing her out. I was personally was disappointed  that somehow I was drug into it, I didn’t say any of it, but hey I think that’s why people were mad at the officiating of that game. (the buckshot approach) Now I think the officiating in the second game was top notch. I know, I know, I’m griping about the game we won and praising the game we lost. Us losing had nothing to do with the officiating it had more to do with the JUCO sized team called the Silsbee Tigers, and going 4 for 15 from the line.

[quote name="PoppaBearstarr" post="751933" timestamp="1264830673"]
[quote author=ST413 link=topic=65323.msg751919#msg751919 date=1264829392]
[/quote]

Not at all...Someone in black slacks and a whistle in her mouth said we were cussing at her. THERE WAS NOT ONE CUSS WORD...Someone behind me made some type of reference to her officiating resembled a shop vac or something like that, she got mad and went to a policeman and said we were cussing her out. I was personally was disappointed  that somehow I was drug into it, I didn’t say any of it, but hey I think that’s why people were mad at the officiating of that game. (the buckshot approach) Now I think the officiating in the second game was top notch. I know, I know, I’m griping about the game we won and praising the game we lost. Us losing had nothing to do with the officiating it had more to do with the JUCO sized team called the Silsbee Tigers, and going 4 for 15 from the line.
[/quote]
Yes the officiating in that game was definitely subpar...both ways.  A great night of basketball. Both teams need to do better from the line.

[quote name="LAZEEK" post="751937" timestamp="1264831232"]
Silsbee is the longest and biggest team in the state in 3A and lower!!!!!!  Mabe even bigger than some 4A and 5A teams!!!!!!  They will be tough to beat!!!
[/quote]

And we could have been bigger tonight if we hadn't had one stop playing.  Barret probably would have been replaced with a 6'2 guard.  I  do like our chemistry better now though and when Pheal gets back you will have a better scorer and defensive player add some life to the team.

You know I made a prediction on another thread of a 11 point victory for the Hawks, Guess how many free throws we missed....11,    guess what the point total differance was +11 for the Tigers for all three games played tonight....hmmm i was wondering where i kept getting eleven from. The tarot cards, and crystal ball never lie...lol

[quote author=LAZEEK link=topic=65323.msg751920#msg751920 date=1264829435]
Sometimes you just have to understand the other team is a little bit better!!!!!!  I said it earlier that Silsbee's length and ability to get 2nd chance points really hurt HJ.  That and the fact that HJ could not hit the broad side of a barn tonight, but just to make sure that SWAG understands that I am not blaming HJ!!!!!!  Silsbee is and was the better team tonight!!!!!!  There is not many teams that can matchup with their size in 3A!!!!!  If HJ cannot win the Region than I sure hope Silsbee does!!!!  Great job tonight and now HJ will have to regroup and head to BC on Tuesday!!!  Really anxious to hear SWAG'S opinion on how a few of HJ's player were not used correctly and how ineffective they were while they were in the game!!!!

I wasn't there too see it my Mann. Soo I don't have any options. I'm going to keep reading what everyone else is saying 1st before I sprinkle you. I just wanna know a couple of things Lazeek.
1. How did the best PG in Setx do? what did he have more of...assist or turnovers?
2. How did the Best big man in Setx do?
3. How did the best "Shooter" in all of Texas do?

The only Hawk that spoke to me tonight is a former Hawk...If your not coach Joubert then your barking up the wrong tree. I'm celebrating our win. Too bad you can't take your loss like a man. You shouldve asked me how to beat Silsbee and I probaly wouldve helped you out.

[quote name="swag" post="751955" timestamp="1264834494"]
The only Hawk that spoke to me tonight is a former Hawk...If your not coach Joubert then your barking up the wrong tree. I'm celebrating our win. Too bad you can't take your loss like a man. You shouldve asked me how to beat Silsbee and I probaly wouldve helped you out. You and ur Hawk family. Its gonna cost ya now. Lmao!
[/quote]

Anxious to hear your opinion on how to beat Silsbee!!!!!  Oh let me guess the right players were not getting the ball and the playing time???

[quote name="HoopInsider_Cooper" post="751959" timestamp="1264835114"]
[font=Courier]They say the camera adds 10 extra pounds...dear heavens, that camera must have had 3 lenses tonight. I look awful. Wakeup call for me tonight after watching. I skipped the whataburger tonight.[/font]
[/quote]

Are you kidding me?? You looked like a twig standing next to me!!

Man, I need to hire LAZEEK as my trainer!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami