*HJ @ SILSBEE LIVE VIDEO BROADCAST THREAD*/ SILSBEE WINS 50-41!!!

The #4 state ranked, #2 HoopInsider Hardin-Jefferson Hawks will venture into the Tiger Den TONIGHT to take on the #6 state ranked, #1 HoopInsider Silsbee Tigers in what will again be another classic 21-3A battle between these two top programs. This time it will be broadcast LIVE on video right here at SETXsports.com!!!! The Hawks come in with a 27-2, 4-0 district record after surviving a scare from WOS Tuesday night, 63-61. Silsbee, 21-2,4-0, took care of business against Hamshire-Fannett, winning 88-40, while resting the starters for most of the game. It's no secret that these two teams have circled this date for quite sometime and both teams will come into this game ready to go at each other.

Our video broadcast start will be 10 minutes prior to scheduled tipoff which is for 7:30pm. Your's truely, Mike Sanchez, along with Mr. HoopInsider himself, Chad Cooper, will be calling all the action of this classic matchup while Jim Barton and Bounce Multimedia will produce a great broadcast.

Come on out to Tiger Den and watch a great game or just stay home and watch it here, LIVE, at SETXsports.

Just click the link provided to WATCH another great broadcast of area high school basketball here on the SETXsports Network!!

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="LAZEEK" post="751465" timestamp="1264785256"]
Oh I forgot that you were big time!!!!!!
[/quote]

No big time, just want to be prepared for any gliches. One thing that I have learned over the last few years doing this, is to expect the unexpected. With this being my first time on the video side of things, I just want to be prepared.

Guest tigersvoice
[quote name="CATMAN" post="751634" timestamp="1264798355"]
[quote author=LAZEEK link=topic=65323.msg751453#msg751453 date=1264784595]
You could meet us at like 5:30!!!!!
[/quote] Lazeek sound like you and AAW are in love again. :D :D :D :D
[/quote]

Go easy there CATMAN.  AAW knows what he has at home!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    daxebeg833
    Newest Member
    daxebeg833