Hardin vs Ec predictions

Guest baseball25

This game went just like I predicted Was close at first but Harden got in foul trouble and just could not keep up. They had 3 players foul out and EC keep puting pressure ( by scoring ) on them. Here are some stats[list]
[*]1 Carrington 8 points 1 Reb
[*]2  Adamson 6 points 1 Reb
[/list] 3 Green 3 points 3 Reb[list]
[*] 4 Jones 3 points
[*] 12 Giliffin 6 points 1 Reb
[/list] 21 Carter 9 points 2 reb[list]
[*] 23 Gibson 11[b] points[/b] 2 reb[b][/b]
[*] 32 Davis 3 points 5 Reb[list]
[*] 33 Dunigan 10 points 8 Reb 2 blocks
[*] 34 King 2 points
[/list]
[/list]

Guest ECBucFan
Do you only count points? 10 points (2nd leading scorer), 8 big rebounds, 2 big blocks, and just an imposing force in the paint [i]that altered many other shots and/or plays[/i]. Look at the whole picture, and YES, it = huge game. 

[quote name="ECBucFan" post="750177" timestamp="1264566818"]
Huge game for Dunigan! ........Tons of fouls (and [b]3 techs[/b]) for Hardin.  
[/quote] I have watch 31 years of high school ball and this is the first time I have ever seen a kid give a Ref  the Bird, right in his face. And Whsalum 10 points is a big game when the points are spread out like they were to night and 11 as the high point. But I am glad to see he has no Off. :o And only allowing 27 points not very good defender. eather :D

If a player or coach gave an official the bird they should have been ejected immediately,no questions asked.And I agree BucFan there is a whole lot more to basketball than points and 10 pts and 8 boards is a good game as TrueBlue states.All that being said I wouldn't consider it a huge game.I have always had a ton of respect for the EC program,Coach Andrews and Hank both did a great job down there for years.
EC sealed the 3rd playoff spot last night but lets not make this anymore than it is.

[quote name="whsalum" post="750731" timestamp="1264649250"]
If a player or coach gave an official the bird they should have [b]been ejected immediately[/b],no questions asked.And I agree BucFan there is a whole lot more to basketball than points and 10 pts and 8 boards is a good game as TrueBlue states.All that being said I wouldn't consider it a huge game.I have always had a ton of respect for the EC program,Coach Andrews and Hank both did a great job down there for years.
EC sealed the 3rd playoff spot last night but lets not make this anymore than it is.
[/quote] Well the first teck the kid got was his 5 foul so I guess he figured what the  H  I am out of here anyway so what can they do to me :o But I got to hand it to the Harden coach he went off on that kid as well as the rest of his team.  And off.books have Dunigan with 10 points 11 boards and 3 blocks, will have to tighten mom up on her book keeping :D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder