LU vs Texas State....LU Falls

Guest coachacola

I agree there were about 5k there.. It was by far the best crowd we have had since the Tech game last year.... Man I just do not get why we stayed in the zone when we kept getting burned... Those were also the worst refs I have seen in a very very long time...

Guest tigersvoice
[quote name="LAZEEK" post="748780" timestamp="1264306689"]
How many fans???  I could not make it!!!!!
[/quote]

Darn, Zeek.  You're always good for 4 to 6 points.  Cards could have won in regulation with you in your seat! 8)

Guest tigersvoice
[quote name="LUFAN" post="748771" timestamp="1264304712"]
Man that was a disappointing game... Great Crowd.. Nabors had the best dunk i have ever seen at the montagne.... A reverse alley oop.
[/quote]

What is that?  Did he catch the ball with his back to the basket and then put it away over his head?  Is so, WOW :o

I was in attendance last night ( season ticket holder but that was just the 3rd game I have seen this year :-[). The alley oop dunk was one of the best I have ever seen. I agree, it would be a top 10 on ESPN.

Lamar just can't handle the ball under pressure. Way too many turnovers.

But my biggest pet peave is with Custer. That guy is weak underneath. He can't power anything to the rim. He constantly is getting the ball knocked from his hands or he is fumbling it himself while trying to go to the rim with it. Pathetic!

Guest coachacola
It seems as the offense gets better the defense gets worse.  Now they'll have to win 2 or 3 road games just to make the SLC tourney.  Looks like Newvo joined Nabors with a double-double, too bad it was wasted in a loss.  How many games now have they had a double-digit lead in the second half only to see them throw it away?  And what's the deal with the TOs?  Are they forced or do they just get sloppy?

IMO the turnovers late in the game are a result of the guards deciding to play individual ball rather than running the offense.  Both Miles and Harris hzve tendencies to drive into traps and loose the ball.  When Lamar gets a lead one of two things happen, Roc spreads the floor and relys on Miles or Harris to drive and shoot a prayer, the intensity on defense falls or both.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami