*SILSBEE vs. WEST BROOK BROADCAST & UPDATE THREAD*/SILSBEE WINS 72-64

The 14-2 #8 state ranked, #1 (HoopInsider poll) Silsbee Tigers will be taking on the 12-5, #2 (HoopInsider) West Brook Bruins TODAY Jan. 2 at 3pm in the Tiger Den at Silsbee High School. This is a rematch from the YMBL tourney as the Bruins held off Silsbee in the first game, 65-60. Tigers are looking to avenge that loss.

Broadcast time will start 10 minutes prior to tipoff.

Just click the link to hear another great basketball game on SETXsports.com!!!

#1 Small school Silsbee vs. #2 Big School West Brook, LIVE here at SETXsports.com!!

http://www.setxsports.com/index/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=112:houston-davis-panthers-vs-silsbee-730-pm&catid=73:games

Mike Sanchez, SETXsports.com broadcaster

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="737568" timestamp="1262473049"]
Big win for Silsbee.

That was a gutcheck win for the Tigers having to play the second half without DC.

Let's hope Stallworth's injury is not too severe.
[/quote]
Even if his injury is not severe I hope they go easy on him until the HJ game  ;)

[quote name="ST413" post="737577" timestamp="1262474689"]
Definately pulling for DC shoudn't need him til HJ but would miss him deeply except for PA if played. As for now I am in New Orleans eating sushi about to walk over to the Rockets/Hornets game free 5th row tickets. Should be great.
[/quote]
Beating Westbrook was a good win before district

I dont really care if Silsbee beats PAM cause realisticly without DC they might not get the W
but I could be wrong cause they beat Westbrook without him

I just want Silsbee to be healthy before the HJ game so they can pour it on them  ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder