What teams to you want to schedule next Non District?

KFDM COOP

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="catsalum" post="730320" timestamp="1260823740"]
[quote author=Kville99 link=topic=63605.msg730298#msg730298 date=1260822933]
[quote author=catsalum link=topic=63605.msg730281#msg730281 date=1260821675]
kville

1. daingerfield  ;D
2. jasper
3. wo-s
4. lc-m
[/quote]
replace jasper with a team like Arp, maybe?  It seems to be a good matchup.
[/quote]

the jasper game is a good rivalry.
[b]daingerfield is better than arp. [/b] one of the best in 2a, SOLID 3a competition, and trying to make a statement
against a 4a?  sounds like a plan
[/quote]

Diangerfield healthy yes but prior to week 9 no way. Niether would have Kville. Injuries killed Arp from week 9 on. lost 3 starters week 9 and 2 more week 10. Cooper and Wade were both injuried during the Kville game. Wade right shoulder bone bruise and Cooper Bruised sternem. Arp and DF looks to have commited verbaly for week zero. That will put that monster to rest early. I am looking forward to a 2 year battle with DF. I was really hoping Kville would have worked out because we all know they will come out slugging next year. To answer the thread question for Arp.

I would love to see Arp play

DF week 0
Kville week 1
Chapelhill week 2
Palestine week 3
WhiteOak or Jefferson week 4

All that depending on how many teams are in the district and depending on if Arp goes D2 which all indications say they will but crazier things have happened.

My ideal schedule for Brenham...instead of
Mayde Creek- Katy or WB.  (good 5A challenge)
Westbury- Yates (tired of hearing about them, they always have an easy schedule)
Houston Lamar- Angleton (replace a good 5A team that we usually go back and forth in the series, with possible preview of the playoffs)

What do y'all think? 

[quote name="D3zii" post="734110" timestamp="1261453265"]
Yea Brenham Fan..I know what you Mean about Yates.

How will Brenham be Next Year..Possibly Better or Not?...I know you guys have a pretty good RB
[/quote]

Ty Schlottmann (QB) Derek Edwards (WR) and Desmond Mathis (CB) are all D1 recruits that will be seniors.  We also have 4 other D1 recruits that will be juniors in, Troy Green (HB), Jesse Baker (OLB), Tim Cole (OLB), Robert Felder (CB).  Malcolm Brown (DT) (will be a junior) is 6-3, 285 and by the end of the offseason, he will prolly be joining the list.  That's just our D1 talent that's returning, their are lots of others as well.  Brenham will be pretty stacked.  At the start of the 09' season we had 3 D1 recruits.  In 2010 we will have atleast 7 maybe 8, with 4 or 5 of them only being juniors.  From what I unnderstand, PNG, Dayton should be pretty good next year as well.  In other words region 3 should be interesting. I can't wait.

as for the out of state teams i would leave them alone.  the competition is horrible across the river.  i have seen plenty of their big school games a few years ago and it doesn't hold a candle to the play over here.  not saying that there aren't the exceptions (evangel) but they are just that.  If i remember correct didn't Bmt. Kelly destroy Sulphur a few years back. 

for kirbyville i would like Arp, WOS, LCM, and maybe an Ozan or Vidor.

[quote name="Rebel Yeller" post="727647" timestamp="1260476747"]
In order to counteract the negative talk about Evadale's weak distirct the Rebels will schedule the most difficult schedule in school history
They will play Southlake Carrol, Odessa Permian and the University of Texas all on the raod next fall.

Just kidding!

But I believe we might schedule a couple of area 2A's. Persoanlly I would like to see us play Buna and Woodville, but all of that will be determined on realingment day as the coaches get in the room and make district schedules and then work the rest of the schedule out.
If realignment drops us to a 5 team district then instead 3 non district games there will be six so who knows how the schedule will come out.

Even if HD, WH and Colmesneil end up in a D1 district I could still see Evadale playing at least two of the three in non district action.
[/quote]
i hear that HD tried to play evadale and they want play?  Is that true?

[quote name="Kville99" post="734655" timestamp="1261622458"]
as for the out of state teams i would leave them alone.  the competition is horrible across the river.  i have seen plenty of their big school games a few years ago and it doesn't hold a candle to the play over here.  not saying that there aren't the exceptions (evangel) but they are just that.  If i remember correct didn't Bmt. Kelly destroy Sulphur a few years back. 

[/quote]It's Ozen, not Ozan.

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="734669" timestamp="1261626693"]
[quote author=Kville99 link=topic=63605.msg734655#msg734655 date=1261622458]

[/quote]
My bad almighty one I wasn't aware i needed to check every freaking keystroke

Guest ~old_wildcat~
[quote name="Kville99" post="735056" timestamp="1261865395"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=63605.msg734669#msg734669 date=1261626693]

[/quote]
[/quote]

looks like Kville will be playing Crockett in dist.play again...And Trinity also...Hemphill & San Augustine went some where else... Newton will be Div.1 and also Daingerfield.. if the current predictions hold up... ::)

[quote name="Kville99" post="735056" timestamp="1261865395"]

[/quote]
[/quote]I said that because I find myself having to correct many people around the area, not just you when it comes to that.  The way it sounds, Ozan woud be right.  But it's Ozen.  Some people have even pronounced it as Ozen and I correct them that its Oz-an.  With the short 'A' sound. 

;D ;D  Nothing personal.  I just felt nerdy for a minute.  :D :D

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="735207" timestamp="1261935096"]
[quote author=Kville99 link=topic=63605.msg735056#msg735056 date=1261865395]

[/quote]
[/quote]I said that because I find myself having to correct many people around the area, not just you when it comes to that.  The way it sounds, Ozan woud be right.  But it's Ozen.  Some people have even pronounced it as Ozen and I correct them that its Oz-an.  With the short 'A' sound. 

;D ;D  Nothing personal.  I just felt nerdy for a minute.   :D :D
[/quote]
i wouldnt mind coming back to see Ozen play Kirbyville

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
If Vidor is still disappointed by not getting to play Crosby and is worried about there nondistrict schedule getting weaker, I'm sure Brenham and coach West wouldn't have a problem with scheduling Vidor.  From what I hear, they're a quality team and only Crosby has a problem with playing them.  Just a suggestion. 

[quote name="BrenhamFan" post="751314" timestamp="1264771411"]
If Vidor is still disappointed by not getting to play Crosby and is worried about there nondistrict schedule getting weaker, I'm sure Brenham and coach West wouldn't have a problem with scheduling Vidor.  From what I hear, they're a quality team and only Crosby has a problem with playing them.  Just a suggestion.  
[/quote]Could be that Vidor's too much competition for Crosby. The pirates are a team to be reckoned with now. Dang good opponent. Would be great to schedule them.  ::)

[quote name="knightrider" post="751316" timestamp="1264772750"]
[quote author=BrenhamFan link=topic=63605.msg751314#msg751314 date=1264771411]
If Vidor is still disappointed by not getting to play Crosby and is worried about there nondistrict schedule getting weaker, I'm sure Brenham and coach West wouldn't have a problem with scheduling Vidor.  From what I hear, they're a quality team and only Crosby has a problem with playing them.  Just a suggestion.   
[/quote]Could be that Vidor's too much competition for Crosby. The pirates are a team to be reconed with now. Dang good opponent. Would be great to schedule them.  ::)
[/quote]

That's what I hear, and that's what you want from your nondistrict schedule.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder