WILDCATS 2010

I know that this season is not even done yet and everyone in this area is coming together to back the 'Cats.  But I have to say that I am already excited about the team for next year.  Most all of the key players will be back. Some starters will have TONS of playoff level play under their belt. Ford will be a little bigger, a little faster. Will Tyler will be a beast! Jones, Cucancic doing what they do, just to name a few with many more waiting to step up. They will all see Kvilles third State Championship game in a row and hopefully win their second!

[quote name="Wildcat Baseaball 14" post="730257" timestamp="1260820043"]
[quote author=triskaideka link=topic=63600.msg730212#msg730212 date=1260815435]
QB  Some feel it may be Houston Vayna ????
[/quote]
Kael Jones will be back at the QB position no doubt about it? GREAT JOB KAEL
[/quote]

Turn that frown upside down!!! :)

[quote name="catsalum" post="730275" timestamp="1260820968"]
i think houston would be alot better fit imo
[/quote]
Dnt get me wrong Houston Is a good QB and will get alot of playin time next Year but Kael has more experience and playin time underneath his belt. But either way we will go back to the Big Dance next year? We will need both of these young men strong and healthy ;D[move]GO BIG K[/move]

[quote name="Wildcat Baseaball 14" post="730291" timestamp="1260822224"]
[quote author=catsalum link=topic=63600.msg730275#msg730275 date=1260820968]
i think houston would be alot better fit imo
[/quote]
Dnt get me wrong Houston Is a good QB and will get alot of playin time next Year but Kael has more experience and playin time underneath his belt. But either way we will go back to the Big Dance next year? We will need both of these young men strong and healthy ;D[move]GO BIG K[/move]
[/quote]
all about whats best for the team. supposed to be that way anyway lol

• 1 month later...
[quote name="Lefty99" post="730229" timestamp="1260816147"]
[quote author=triskaideka link=topic=63600.msg730212#msg730212 date=1260815435]
QB  Some feel it may be Houston Vayna ????
[/quote]

Too early to tell...even though he's a good QB.  Jones has alot of experience coming back.
[/quote]

I heard that jones was only QB cause Vanya got hurt??

I know you guys will be loaded next year and I wish the best except when we play you all. However,( I think ) the only way to state is through Daingerfield and they had some kind of talent coming back. I am not saying you cannot beat them, I am saying they are the best
tackling team I have seen in a long time. They make alot of one on one tackles that our backs weren't used too. Again, I wish you the best but Daingerfield is the king until dethroned. I don't know which region they ( Daingerfield ) are going to be or us. I even saw where we might go to region 4. Anyway, I am just glad we don't have to play them in round 1.JMO

Guest ~old_wildcat~
[quote name="jimmyw" post="750790" timestamp="1264654493"]
I know you guys will be loaded next year and I wish the best except when we play you all. However,( I think ) the only way to state is through Daingerfield and they had some kind of talent coming back. I am not saying you cannot beat them, I am saying they are the best
tackling team I have seen in a long time. They make alot of one on one tackles that our backs weren't used too. Again, I wish you the best but Daingerfield is the king until dethroned. I don't know which region they ( Daingerfield ) are going to be or us. I even saw where we might go to region 4. Anyway, I am just glad we don't have to play them in round 1.JMO
[/quote]

Dangerousfield lost a lot of players...most of them keys...including their big gun koko smith..Boyd will still be the qb,but things are gonna get tougher for them too..especially if they move from Div2 to Div1,as they are expected to do..competetion will be a lot stronger,....long way off yet,lot's of things can happen...

Guest EagleFan01
[quote name="old_wildcat" post="750846" timestamp="1264687139"]
[quote author=jimmyw link=topic=63600.msg750790#msg750790 date=1264654493]
[/quote]

Dangerousfield lost a lot of players...most of them keys...including their big gun koko smith..Boyd will still be the qb,but things are gonna get tougher for them too..especially if they move from Div2 to Div1,as they are expected to do..competetion will be a lot stronger,....long way off yet,lot's of things can happen...
[/quote]

Division 2 has been a stronger division the last 4 years than Division 1 if you ask me.

[quote name="speedkills" post="750559" timestamp="1264631088"]
Houston doesent have in acl in one of his knees hes no going to put it in till he stops growing but thats not stopping him from playing sports Kael was better than Houston this year by far
[/quote]

Vanya didnt get to play from the no ACL so obviously jones would be better since he could play...

[quote name="Volley_baller2010" post="750974" timestamp="1264700937"]
[quote author=speedkills link=topic=63600.msg750559#msg750559 date=1264631088]
Houston doesent have in acl in one of his knees hes no going to put it in till he stops growing but thats not stopping him from playing sports Kael was better than Houston this year by far
[/quote]

Vanya didnt get to play from the no ACL so obviously jones would be better since he could play...
[/quote]
The thing is Vanya is a year older now he could have got a lot better in that one year

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder