*Dayton vs. Waller Playoff Updates...Dayton Advances!!*

KFDM COOP

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lights out defense tonight.  That poor QB for Waller didn't know how to handle all of that pressure.  FINALLY, FINALLY, Franks had over 200 yds rushing...we have to keep giving him the ball.  The ref's were absolutely horrible marking the ball etc. and they should have known better to leave the two teams down there by themselves, yeahp, a lil'fight'club.

[quote name="Cougtalk" post="715279" timestamp="1258864714"]
welp springs field was good to 19-4a congrats guys.
[/quote]

I just hope the other Spring field (Tully) is as generous!  Game announcer said this next game is going to be as hard or harder than the Vidor game.  Ran some defense stats on El Campo and they are as tough as Dayton.

Just a flat out dominating job by the defense tonight, our front three are playing as well as I have seen them along with 3 down defensive tackle N. L Hines. Great job by all four of these young men tonight definetly the stregnth of our defense. Overall this is one of the more complete games that our defense has played . The secondary is coming around as well.I believe that we are peaking at the right time. It looks like El Campo will be a pretty good test. GO BRONCOS

The JV players had white helmets.What a game for #65 Darrin Wright he was a man among boys tonight.Another brillant defensive game for Dayton(4 first dwns for Waller)That's 17 tot.pts.in the last 5 games.Offense starting to peak.Two 40 yd passes just off the finger tips not caught and td called back for who knows.Broncos make a statement.

[quote name="dayton 2001" post="715314" timestamp="1258867358"]
I can't be certain that it wasn't a J. V. player but it certantly looked like him. If it was him he did a good job of controlling himself after just completely loosing it.
[/quote]

Well, I had turned off the radio after the clock zeroed and didn't listen to the post game show.  I had to get back to work.  Wife later called and said the radio announcers came back to say that the player that was thought to have been ejected had not really been ejected.  So that makes sense.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder