Bonafide Sopporters

Snooks

Now we in dem playoffs we got all kind of boys on here supportin they team. Some you pencil pushers aint been to game one and you be spoutin out the mouth how yo team gonna whoop up on that other team. I bet you a nickel you aint got no clue who da homecomin queen were. Ill de clare theyre got to be some kind a law bout jumpin on a bandwagon and such when you aint got a clue who be the ball snapper. You faifful boys who been suportin all along get in dem stands and holler for dem boys. You suddenly spirited boys go jump in da pond.

[quote name="Snooks" post="711823" timestamp="1258601008"]
Now we in dem playoffs we got all kind of boys on here supportin they team. Some you pencil pushers aint been to game one and you be spoutin out the mouth how yo team gonna whoop up on that other team. I bet you a nickel you aint got no clue who da homecomin queen were. Ill de clare theyre got to be some kind a law bout jumpin on a bandwagon and such when you aint got a clue who be the ball snapper. You faifful boys who been suportin all along get in dem stands and holler for dem boys. You suddenly spirited boys go jump in da pond.
[/quote]OK I guess I will try and Interpret this one as well: Here goes.
Now that PNG, Central and West Brook are in the playoffs, its about time that everyone in the entire Golden Triangle area get out and start coming to their games. These teams would love the support whether you are a white collar worker or a blue collar worker. I know because of circumstances at times that some fans may not have been able to make it to some games. I know I didn't make it to every game due to the flu.  I would be disappointed as well if I wouldn't have been able to make it my schools homecoming festivities. I'm sure that the home coming queens were all beautiful young ladies. There should be a law that forbids all employers from having any self righteous fan miss a respected football game. So all of you fans out there that may have not been able to make it to many games you still have the fabulous opportunity to go and watch some great playoff teams from the Golden Triangle. May God Bless each and every person, fan, coach and player ! Now if your not into football you can go and support those teams that didn't make the playoffs in their basketball gyms.

Huh, my interpretation was:

If you didn't think it was important and show your support in September then don't show up now. You bunch of band-wagon jumping glory hogs. If you only have one team shirt that takes you 30 minutes to dig out of the closet, then leave it there and stay home to watch one of the 7 CSI's.  >:(

[quote name="bronco1" post="712000" timestamp="1258642875"]
Huh, my interpretation was:

If you didn't think it was important and show your support in September then don't show up now. You bunch of band-wagon jumping glory hogs. If you only have one team shirt that takes you 30 minutes to dig out of the closet, then leave it there and stay home to watch one of the 7 CSI's.  >:(
[/quote]

You nailed it. If Snooks ever gets elected to public office you can be his interpreter. ;D

[quote name="Snooks" post="711823" timestamp="1258601008"]
[/quote]

I love it, great post and very true. No translation needed here.

Perfect by Snooks and Bronco1, my kids are out of school still keep 4 tickets for over 30 years, sit through rain, cold, 0-10, 10-0 whatever. Now everyone has instant knowledge and complaining if someone who's been to every game for 30 years doesn't stand up or shake a can full of beans.........show up and stand at every game and scream next time we go 3-7 and then I'll call you a fan!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder