Official 4a State playoff brackets

[quote name="Warpaint101" post="701553" timestamp="1257694533"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=62104.msg701546#msg701546 date=1257694330]
How do you like your path to State? ;D
[/quote]Here is the link to see [url=http://www.hsgametime.com/sharedcontent/dws/img/11-09/11084aplayoffs.pdf]http://www.hsgametime.com/sharedcontent/dws/img/11-09/11084aplayoffs.pdf[/url]
[/quote]Thank you.  I had the link but forgot to post it!  ;D ;D  Anyways, Warpaint101 have supplied it above.  Enjoy...

Looks like PNG's track would more than likely go with BH, first game, Brehnam, second game, Angleton, third game. Of course based upon winning these. Then to quarter finals would be up for grabs based on team records. Looks like we have probably the hardest row to hoe in the playoffs. But I believe in the NDN's and know we can win all of these !!!  I heard Angleton was beat up at some key positions. I haven't researced Brenham much yet. I am trying to stay focused on BH. They are in the playoffs for a reason, so I am not underestimating their abilities. BH has a great QB who can run and throw. Our D will have their hands full again. I like Centrals bracket. They match up well with their teams to play.  I wish we could have some back to back games with local teams at the same stadium. That would be great ! Imagine the fan support !  Lets go 20-4A we can sweep the Bi-District !

I like the back to back Idea...but there is a prob...whoever has the 1st game is not always willing to move ,for the next game ,and it is ashamed if you have a son playing in the second game ..and endup sitting in the endzone......or not getting a seat at all....now if it is played somewhere that can handle 20-30 thousand on 1 side then so be it ..

I remember in 2001, Central and Ozen had a doubleheader playoff game in Aldine.  There were Central fans that stayed along with the Ozen fans that begin to flow in as their game that started.  There was enough room, even though Aldine's Thorn Stadium only holds about 10,000...

After playing Central, PNG will be ready for the teams they have to play. PNG played 2 teams back to back with speed, Ozen then Central. I personally beleive that Central is or could be a 5 round deep team. The game between Central and PNG was in my opinion a playoff game caliber. Both of these teams are great and will make a deep run if not to a title game. Angleton from the video I've watched is no better than Central. Personally central would beat Angleton this year. PNG can win as well. Alot of football left to be played. Hard to predict the future, but I sense good things for both PNG and Central this year. Vidor and Nederland have alot to prove and I think they can win. Its just alot of determination and very hard work for both of them. I would love to see 20-4A sweep in the first round. But right now we all have a Bi-District game to win !!! Good luck 20-4A in the playoffs, I pulling for all the teams !!!

[quote name="rollinac" post="701685" timestamp="1257703052"]
Wow PNG has a TOUGH road....crappy how that works sometimes.  Although BH will probably be a tough test, PNG should win and PNG can beat Brenham as well but that's gonna be a good game.  Then most likely Angleton....WOW!
[/quote]

I think Central is as good or better than Angleton.  Centrals Defense was impressive and IMO would be the difference maker between them and Angleton.  I'm glad PN-G got to play them last.  You couldn't have asked for a better preparation game for what the Indians will face if they meet up with Angleton.  Got to get past BH and most likely Brehnam first.  GO INDIANS  

By the way 4A Division I is LOADED.....Best of luck to Central on another deep run!

Ok..I know you 20-4A Fans are happy and all about Central and P.N.G and yes i must admite that was the best game ive seen since Last years Central/Angelton game..BUT SAYING CENTRAL WILL BEAT US AND HAS BETTER ATHLETES....ARE YOU SERIOUS..
Lol..Just Playing Jags..Central has a great Team this year and looked real good last Friday in the lost..IMO Friendswood And Del Valle are the only Teams standing in the way of Central getting out of Region 3..GL to both teams and i look forward to seeing P.N.G Down the road

[quote name="Warpaint101" post="701622" timestamp="1257698023"]
I like the back to back Idea...but there is a prob...whoever has the 1st game is not always willing to move ,for the next game ,and it is ashamed if you have a son playing in the second game ..and endup sitting in the endzone......or not getting a seat at all....now if it is played somewhere that can handle 20-30 thousand on 1 side then so be it ..
[/quote]

A few years back when they scheduled us (PNG) and Nederland in back to back games at the Dome, they put us on opposite sides of the field because of the large amount of fans each team bring.  One problem was the Dome officials wouldn't let us cross from one side of the field after the 1st game to the other side for the 2nd game.

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="701546" timestamp="1257694330"]
How do you like your path to State? ;D
[/quote]

I will say that the Region 3 D1 bracket is an easier path than the D2 bracket which is loaded with PNG, Angleton, Brenham, Yates, El Campo, etc. D1 has Del Valle, Beaumont Central, Crosby, Dawson, FW.

5 of the top 6 teams in our Region are D2 according to THS. But of course Lake Travis waits on the other side of D1, the two headed monster!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder