P.A. Memorial vs. LaPorte Predictions

[quote name="tj2titan" post="703748" timestamp="1257897500"]
[quote author=bigd92 link=topic=62010.msg703715#msg703715 date=1257894198]
[quote author=The GOAT link=topic=62010.msg703438#msg703438 date=1257870876]
[quote author=tj2titan link=topic=62010.msg703405#msg703405 date=1257868121]
[quote author=bigd92 link=topic=62010.msg703212#msg703212 date=1257830067]
Like I said TJ KRH has no faith in those kids; thats why we booed him at the channelview game. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I'll tell him and whoever else to their face. I feel PAM should have beaten CV
[/quote]

Wow, that was big of you to BOO your team's coach!  As fans do your part, support the team now matter what and TEAM means coaches as well.  Yes, you have you opinions that's fine, but show some respect for your team.  We as fans we expect the kids to perform but the fans are not doing their part.  Our fans don't cheer, only when it's a do or die situation.  They get up a leave when something doesn't go their way.  It's pathetic!  How do you think the kids feel when they hear fans booing or leaving before the game is even over.  I wouldn't do my best for our sorry fans either.  PNG fans neeed to come down and give our fans some lessons on how to be supportive (Good or Bad)!  We well never suceed until we come together and stop blaming,name calling and wishing what could've, should've been.  Let's work with what we have and stop tearing us up and stop letting other folks talk bad about our team!

Sorry GOAT to put our business out like this, but it's sickening and I feel our kids should have the same as other teams including supportive FANS!

Let's GO TITANS, Beat LaPorte!
[/quote] ;D I understand your frustration, it burns my A$$ too. I don't agree with everything coach does but I gotta give him time to learn from his own mistakes. I gotta give him a chance just like the other two had. I look at it like this it's not always gonna be good for anyone someone has to win and someone has to lose. With that I'd have to say it's been more good this season than the last 3 or 4 years combined. Anyway  it's time for us to kick LA porte's  ;D this time around

[/quote]

Believe it or not I am a strong suppoter of the Titans. KRh has been a part of the program from the beginning and it sickens me to see the same crap year in and year out. Its not personal  its just that  PAISD is so corrupt in their practices. I like Kenny and maybe booing him is harsh but Im so disgusted with the outcomes the kids get every year. It just seems like he has no faith in them .Just ready for big changes.Time has run out for that regime.

[/quote]
Props for manning up about the booing! Everyone will see soon that KRH is the right man for this job.  He has more faith in those boys then probably their own parents.  I respect the man for trying to instill character and responsibility in these boys, believe it or not but some are not getting it from home.  I know FOOTBALL is associated with just WINNING but we are winning when it comes to the change that I see in those boys.

Just a reminder, KRH has been around as part of someone else's program.  Give the man time!

[move][color=red][font=Verdana][font=Verdana][size=16pt]LET'S GO TITANS![/size][/font][/font][/color][/move]
[/quote]

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="sfa87" post="703783" timestamp="1257901407"]
just be balanced thats all im saying, have faith in ur qb cause its gonna get rough in these playoffs, well coached teams like katy, allen slc, and cedar hill r gonna eat u up being one dimensional, theyre just 2 good.
[/quote]

Some teams are one-dimensional due to neccessity.  Dont throw the ball if you cant throw.  It'll be wishful thinking to believe LP can will toss 260 against the upper teams.  We have two good running backs, getting away from that is a mistake.  
Speed kills only when you have the ball.  Now i'm sure you have plenty of speed at the o-skills, and i'm not gonna pretend that i've seen any of your games but i'm sure with my background in football, that if you're not putting up passing numbers it probably means you cant pass the ball.  You need protection, a QB that knows where to go with the ball, a QB that can deliver the ball, WRs who run good routes, WRs who can Catch.  thats alot you need for a passing game. An absence of one handicaps your pass game.  (DONT BELIEVE ME, WATCH H.I.S.D. teams "AIR IT OUT" for 4-33 comp%).  Sometimes you have to have to just stick with the girl who got'cha to prom.  which i hope is what LP will do to beat PAM ;D

[quote author=scooter! link=topic=62010.msg705279#msg705279 date=1258065161]
um, I think after we dismantle the dawgs, PAM has a lil bone to pick with Katy, I think some folks know why.  >:(
[/quote Now now scooter one game at a time, but i wouldn't mind a date with tigers. If we can fire on ALL cylinder we can make us a nice little run. It all starts Sat. @ 1:00 and i can't wait either!!!!!!!! ;D 8) ;)

I know i remember like it was yesterday, we were up 14-7 we had them pinned inside their own 20 with 3rd and 12 and then........ well you know what happened. Gorrer is out, harmon is out. well we can say jamall has the most rushing yards ever against a katy team, anyway lets go TITANS LETS BEAT THOSE BULLDOGS!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D :D ;)

[quote name="LP0175" post="705382" timestamp="1258072517"]
[quote author=scooter! link=topic=62010.msg705293#msg705293 date=1258065974]
Katy cost PAM a state title appearance in 2003.  >:(
[/quote]

Katy cost LA PORTE a state title last year! >:(  OUR TASTE IS FRESHER!!!!!!! 8)
[/quote]i say we combine and take them on  ;D

[quote name="scooter!" post="705474" timestamp="1258077358"]
[quote author=LP0175 link=topic=62010.msg705382#msg705382 date=1258072517]
[quote author=scooter! link=topic=62010.msg705293#msg705293 date=1258065974]
Katy cost PAM a state title appearance in 2003.  >:(
[/quote]

Katy cost LA PORTE a state title last year! >:(  OUR TASTE IS FRESHER!!!!!!! 8)
[/quote]i say we combine and take them on  ;D
[/quote]

Your players and our coaches???  sounds right by me!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder