*PN-G vs. Central Updates..PN-G Wins In 2 OT!!!!! DISTRICT CHAMPS!*

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[size=12pt][color=purple]WOW!  

Those JAGS played a [b]GREAT[/b] game!!!!

Congratulations to both teams and may we both go deep in the playoffs!!!!!![/color][/size]

Port Neches Groves 10---0    Central played with the heart of not a Jaguar but that of a LION. Proud of both of these teams. Central I know its tough but you guys played your hearts out and really deserved to win but sometimes it just doesnt work out. Those of you who said this is a weak district get a load of this game. Two great football teams. PNG and Central will be tough in the playoffs. BH get ready your about to get steamrolled.

[quote name="Jackthehammer" post="699970" timestamp="1257568794"]
Port Neches Groves 10---0     Central played with the heart of not a Jaguar but that of a LION. Proud of both of these teams. Central I know its tough but you guys played your hearts out and really deserved to win but sometimes it just doesnt work out. Those of you who said this is a weak district get a load of this game. Two great football teams. PNG and Central will be tough in the playoffs. [b]BH get ready your about to get steamrolled[/b].
[/quote]

AMEN

[quote author=Jackthehammer link=topic=61982.msg699970#msg699970 date=1257568794]
Port Neches Groves 10---0     Central played with the heart of not a Jaguar but that of a LION. Proud of both of these teams. Central I know its tough but you guys played your hearts out and really deserved to win but sometimes it just doesnt work out. Those of you who said this is a weak district get a load of this game. Two great football teams. PNG and Central will be tough in the playoffs. BH get ready your about to get steamrolled.
[/quot

Bring it!

[quote name="Jackthehammer" post="699970" timestamp="1257568794"]
Port Neches Groves 10---0     Central played with the heart of not a Jaguar but that of a LION. Proud of both of these teams. Central I know its tough but you guys played your hearts out and really deserved to win but sometimes it just doesnt work out. Those of you who said this is a weak district get a load of this game. Two great football teams. PNG and Central will be tough in the playoffs. BH get ready your about to get steamrolled.
[/quote]

Mc Hammer you were ok until the end. Ha You need to work on your landing MC. LOL I listen to the game and it was a good,

[quote name="KHS 89" post="699971" timestamp="1257568807"]
Last thing heard at Babe Zaharias stadium.........

[size=15pt][color=purple]C  H  E  R  O  K  E  E  [/color] [/size]
[/quote]

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!  WAY TO GO, INDIANS!!!!!!!!!!  HONOR>>>>>>>>>>PRIDE>>>>>>>>>>>>>TRADITION>>>>>>>>>>>>PNG INDIANS!!!!!!!!

[quote name="PNG Proud" post="699990" timestamp="1257569034"]
WOW!  What else can you say about both teams?   Too bad someone had to lose...really.
Congrats Indians!

Congrats Jags!

Now, let's go kick some butt!
[/quote]

I AGREE!  MY GOSH...I THOUGHT I WAS GONNA HAVE TO GO TO THE HOSPITAL! 
WAY TO GO, INDIANS!
WAY TO GO, JAGUARS!
20-4A IS ON A ROLL...GET READY! PLAYOFFS, HERE WE COME!!!!!!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    catherine
    Newest Member
    catherine