*PN-G vs. Central Updates..PN-G Wins In 2 OT!!!!! DISTRICT CHAMPS!*

[quote name="bcjag09" post="700143" timestamp="1257570993"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=61982.msg700130#msg700130 date=1257570757]
Great Game.  Indian's Defense stiffened up when it counted.  Late in the 4th and in the OT's They are balanced as they come on offense.  Their defense play really good assignment football and they hardly miss tackles.  All hail your 2009 20-4a district champions!  There were questionable calls late in this game.  Long runs called back for Holding.  Players from Central moving the pile and then break out the pile and then you call him down where he was first hit at.  Through all this, Jags still had a chance to win the game at the end of regulation.  Your FG is blocked.  you just Tackle the Indian Player and then you walk away a winner.  It seems like our players seen the ball pop up and forgot that PN-G can still convert 2 points.  I've been blessed to see great games this year.  This one is up there with the Vidor game.  Both teams didn't know how to quit.  

Now, PN-G....  Go Win State!!  This is from a Jag fan.  We'll try to hold up our end of the bargain.  
[/quote]The extra point block was heads up play by PNG. I think I ruined my voice screaming for them to tackle the kid. A serious mental era that cost us dearly. Not to take nothing from PNG, they capitalized.
[/quote]The ball stayed in the air so long...  I just know that our guys were going to suround that PN-G player, tackle him and win the game...  It's like they froze for a minute...

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="700160" timestamp="1257571134"]
[quote author=bcjag09 link=topic=61982.msg700143#msg700143 date=1257570993]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=61982.msg700130#msg700130 date=1257570757]
Great Game.  Indian's Defense stiffened up when it counted.  Late in the 4th and in the OT's They are balanced as they come on offense.  Their defense play really good assignment football and they hardly miss tackles.  All hail your 2009 20-4a district champions!  There were questionable calls late in this game.  Long runs called back for Holding.  Players from Central moving the pile and then break out the pile and then you call him down where he was first hit at.  Through all this, Jags still had a chance to win the game at the end of regulation.  Your FG is blocked.  you just Tackle the Indian Player and then you walk away a winner.  It seems like our players seen the ball pop up and forgot that PN-G can still convert 2 points.  I've been blessed to see great games this year.  This one is up there with the Vidor game.  Both teams didn't know how to quit.  

Now, PN-G....  Go Win State!!  This is from a Jag fan.  We'll try to hold up our end of the bargain.  
[/quote]The extra point block was heads up play by PNG. I think I ruined my voice screaming for them to tackle the kid. A serious mental era that cost us dearly. Not to take nothing from PNG, they capitalized.
[/quote]The ball stayed in the air so long...  I just know that our guys were going to suround that PN-G player, tackle him and win the game...  It's like they froze for a minute...
[/quote]

Speed kills :D :D :D :D ;D

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="700172" timestamp="1257571223"]
[quote author=PNG Proud link=topic=61982.msg700159#msg700159 date=1257571123]
Now C'mon Soulja.  I wasn't there, but you're starting to sound like sour grapes?  I didn't expect that from YOU. of all people.
[/quote]What?  About the DeRon end zone catch?
[/quote]

I truly don't know.  Again I wasn't there.

BTW, tell me about the play described above.  I didn't hear about it.

[quote name="PNG Proud" post="700181" timestamp="1257571367"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=61982.msg700172#msg700172 date=1257571223]
Now C'mon Soulja.  I wasn't there, but you're starting to sound like sour grapes?  I didn't expect that from YOU. of all people.
[/quote]

[/quote]

Fade to the end zone. Unless soulja was sitting in the end zone bleachers not sure how he could dispute call. It was very obvious he got one foot in.

[quote name="akifan94" post="700182" timestamp="1257571378"]
Great game...

Calls went both ways. No disputing the last holding call or last PF.

IMO the refs did not blow the whistle soon enough when plays were dead. Both teams are lucky [b]no one was hurt[/b].

Good luck Central. Make 20-4A proud.
[/quote]We lost two players :'(

[quote name="akifan94" post="700197" timestamp="1257571483"]
[quote author=PNG Proud link=topic=61982.msg700181#msg700181 date=1257571367]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Fade to the end zone. Unless soulja was sitting in the end zone bleachers not sure how he could dispute call. It was very obvious he got one foot in.
[/quote]

Thanks, but I was talking about some 2 pt. conversion possibly?  Not really sure.

[quote name="akifan94" post="700197" timestamp="1257571483"]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]Looked like he bobbled it.   

While I'm thinking about it, the Personal Foul after the big stop on third and long in the fourth... The QB was knocked down right after he threw the ball.  He waited untill the the QB started getting up and pleading his case.  Thought about it...  Hmmmmm... hmmmm...  Let me throw this flag...  You can't be serious is what I was thinking when this happened...

Great game by both teams. Central is by far the best team we have faced all year. The calls definitely went both ways. The Jags are fast but with a little more than 30 secs. left in the first half they were driving and ran about 15 yards in 1 second. Remember that big pick up and only 1 second ticked off the clock. Now thats fast  :). J/K it ended up stalling.

I can honestly say I like the Jags chances in the playoffs, don't be surprised if they go as far or farther than last year. I hope we can go as far also. Good luck to all of 20 4A.

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="700231" timestamp="1257571873"]
[quote author=akifan94 link=topic=61982.msg700197#msg700197 date=1257571483]
[/quote]

[/quote]

While I'm thinking about it, the Personal Foul after the big stop on third and long in the fourth... The QB was knocked down right after he threw the ball.  He waited untill the the QB started getting up and pleading his case.  Thought about it...  Hmmmmm... hmmmm...  Let me throw this flag...   You can't be serious is what I was thinking when this happened...
[/quote]

Deron got 2 feet in and had complete control of the football. The PF call came out late whether it happened or not. Either way, what a game and great finish. Good luck in the playoffs Central.

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="700231" timestamp="1257571873"]
[quote author=akifan94 link=topic=61982.msg700197#msg700197 date=1257571483]
[/quote]

[/quote]

While I'm thinking about it, the Personal Foul after the big stop on third and long in the fourth... The QB was knocked down right after he threw the ball.  He waited untill the the QB started getting up and pleading his case.  Thought about it...  Hmmmmm... hmmmm...  Let me throw this flag...   You can't be serious is what I was thinking when this happened...
[/quote]

Soulja, I think he threw that flag for helmet to helmet contact on the QB.  Not sure but I think that that is what he was signaling.

I want to thank the PN-G posters on here for the congrads to my Jags.  I also want to say that PN-G fans are very classy clapping for our halftime show.  Finally, I was happy for the PN-G players that were celebrating on the field after winning the district title.  Although I wished the players in Marron was celebrating, you can't help but be happy for those kids from PN-G that busted their butts all night even when it appeared that we would run away with this game.  I'm serious. From this point forward, I will be riding you hard  in these playoffs.   I have seen how good you are and expect nothing but top notch football in these playoffs.  Keep those wheels churning and get these playoffs wins, Indians!   8)

Guest ECBucFan
INSANE GAME!

EC was involved in a blow out, and I didn't want to sit through the boring Homecoming BS, so I took off to Bmt. and arrived at the start of the 2nd half. INSANE! Heart pounding excitement whoever you pulled for. Central is blazing fast and PNG played so inspired...wow what a game! That 2 point play literally caused people to faint!

I just hope both teams arn't too emotionally worn out to kick butt a week from now! Thank you both (teams) for playing a game for the ages. Wow was my trip worthwhile!  ;D  

[b][color=purple]What a GAME.  :o :o :o :o  This was the best football game I have ever been too.  I stood up the whole time and yelled for those NDNS.  Both of these teams played a great game and gave it their all.  This is one game I am glad I didn't miss. 

Central should be proud of themselves tonight they played a great game but luck was with the NDNS tonight.  [/color][/b]

WOW! What a game! I cant believe the Indians went UNDEFEATED! The Jags sure tried to break the string! My hat is off to BOTH teams. The Jags are the best team we have faced this year by far. As much as I love to see the Indians win, I hated to see the Jags lose this one too. They played with so much heart. Good luck to the Central Jaguars throughout the playoffs. I sure hope I get another chance to see the Jags play. Excellent team with some very gifted athletes.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83