*PN-G vs. Central Updates..PN-G Wins In 2 OT!!!!! DISTRICT CHAMPS!*

[quote name="UgotTRUCKED" post="700002" timestamp="1257569233"]
We'll be here! Great game tonight. Just load up and [size=18pt]BRING IT![/size]
[/quote]

You'd better be careful of what you ask for.

Oh yeah,.........................................................save this post.

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="PNG Proud" post="700017" timestamp="1257569372"]
[quote author=UgotTRUCKED link=topic=61982.msg700002#msg700002 date=1257569233]
[/quote]

Oh yeah,.........................................................save this post.
[/quote]

DOUBLE-STAMPED IT FOR YOU! WAY TO GO, INDIANS!!!! DISTRICT CHAMPS!!!!!!!

[quote name="PNG Proud" post="699990" timestamp="1257569034"]
WOW!  What else can you say about both teams?   Too bad someone had to lose...really.
Congrats Indians!

Congrats Jags!

Now, let's go kick some butt!
[/quote]

I see you found the internet hookup!!  LOL

(or are you typeing that thru your phone)... LOL

what a game my friend.  A nail biter for sure!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

[quote name="PNG Proud" post="700017" timestamp="1257569372"]
[quote author=UgotTRUCKED link=topic=61982.msg700002#msg700002 date=1257569233]
[/quote]

[/quote]

I got it saved!!!  ;D

[quote name="YankeeDawg" post="700030" timestamp="1257569559"]
[quote author=PNG Proud link=topic=61982.msg699990#msg699990 date=1257569034]
WOW!  What else can you say about both teams?   Too bad someone had to lose...really.
Congrats Indians!

Congrats Jags!

Now, let's go kick some butt!
[/quote]

I see you found the internet hookup!!  LOL

(or are you typeing that thru your phone)... LOL

what a game my friend.  A nail biter for sure!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
[/quote]

Yeah I did!  Fortunately I was able to  hear the very end.  But from all the texts that I received, I can tell it was quite a game.  AND...I have it taped at home...I hope.

[quote name="Jackthehammer" post="700086" timestamp="1257570248"]
You guys played some inspiring football BCJAG you guys made this one of the greatest DC games of all time. What a team you have. Great looking playoff bunch.
[/quote]Thanx, lets represent 20 4A now. I know both teams will.

[quote name="bcjag09" post="700101" timestamp="1257570430"]
[quote author=Jackthehammer link=topic=61982.msg700086#msg700086 date=1257570248]
You guys played some inspiring football BCJAG you guys made this one of the greatest DC games of all time. What a team you have. Great looking playoff bunch.
[/quote]Thanx, lets represent 20 4A now. I know both teams will do it well.
[/quote]

Great Game.  Indian's Defense stiffened up when it counted.  Late in the 4th and in the OT's They are balanced as they come on offense.  Their defense play really good assignment football and they hardly miss tackles.  All hail your 2009 20-4a district champions!  There were questionable calls late in this game.  Long runs called back for Holding.  Players from Central moving the pile and then break out the pile and then you call him down where he was first hit at.  Through all this, Jags still had a chance to win the game at the end of regulation.  Your FG is blocked.  you just Tackle the Indian Player and then you walk away a winner.  It seems like our players seen the ball pop up and forgot that PN-G can still convert 2 points.  I've been blessed to see great games this year.  This one is up there with the Vidor game.  Both teams didn't know how to quit.  

Now, PN-G....  Go Win State!!  This is from a Jag fan.  We'll try to hold up our end of the bargain.  

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="700130" timestamp="1257570757"]
Great Game.  Indian's Defense stiffened up when it counted.  Late in the 4th and in the OT's They are balanced as they come on offense.  Their defense play really good assignment football and they hardly miss tackles.  All hail your 2009 20-4a district champions!  There were questionable calls late in this game.  Long runs called back for Holding.  Players from Central moving the pile and then break out the pile and then you call him down where he was first hit at.  Through all this, Jags still had a chance to win the game at the end of regulation.  Your FG is blocked.  you just Tackle the Indian Player and then you walk away a winner.  It seems like our players seen the ball pop up and forgot that PN-G can still convert 2 points.  I've been blessed to see great games this year.  This one is up there with the Vidor game.  Both teams didn't know how to quit.  

Now, PN-G....  Go Win State!!  This is from a Jag fan.  We'll try to hold up our end of the bargain.  
[/quote]The extra point block was heads up play by PNG. I think I ruined my voice screaming for them to tackle the kid. A serious mental era that cost us dearly. Not to take nothing from PNG, they capitalized.

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="700130" timestamp="1257570757"]

[/quote]

Soulja...  your boys played one hell of a game.  Best of luck to you in the playoffs.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder