Best football player in 23-1A ?

Who is the best football player in 23-1A ?  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the best football player in 23-1A ?

• Keith Gilmore- H-D
    • Billy Nichols- Evadale
    • Jared Eaves- Colmesneil

Guest Burkeville Chronicle
I could not agree more Yeller...Nichols is well deserving and should be MVP of the district. I just hope that J.Robertson is not overlooked for 1st Team on Defense although the Mustangs finished 2-8. He had a great season on defense and is a huge reason the Mustangs are respectable again. IMO

[quote name="hdbobcat5209" post="703485" timestamp="1257874848"]
Lets not forget that the best player HD had on defence got hurt the first game of the season......But I'm not saying that would have changed alot but HD has had a very bad season this year....If HD wants to beat lovelady this year they are going to have to step it up in practice.....
[/quote]

Best wishes to HD from up this way.....Good luck against the Lions or Gladiators....

[quote name="hdbobcat5209" post="698096" timestamp="1257448537"]
Well 55 we got to make sure the HD dont get done wrong again for district pick like lastyear.....Gilmore should get it this year...and lastyear Gilmore had over 60 tackles lastyear as a sophmore and didn't get nothing for it and all them other coach's didn't know nothing cause they picked Tre' Dickerson for first team defencive end and he played line backer.....so we got to watch it
[/quote]
sorry to tell you this but first team DEs last year were shelby stanley aand billy nichols BOTH FROM EVADALE

[quote name="Lol :)" post="704200" timestamp="1257958388"]
[quote author=hdbobcat5209 link=topic=61866.msg698096#msg698096 date=1257448537]
Well 55 we got to make sure the HD dont get done wrong again for district pick like lastyear.....Gilmore should get it this year...and lastyear Gilmore had over 60 tackles lastyear as a sophmore and didn't get nothing for it and all them other coach's didn't know nothing cause they picked Tre' Dickerson for first team defencive end and he played line backer.....so we got to watch it
[/quote]
sorry to tell you this but first team DEs last year were shelby stanley aand billy nichols BOTH FROM EVADALE
[/quote]Good, Gilmore plays inside linebacker. ;D

ya hdbobcat5209 your right we got screwd really bad last year for the all district picks... i played the offensive line last year too and i couldn't believe that none of our senior starting lineman made it for 1st team. The coaches that picked the district picks last year paid no attention to what they were doing. They cared solely about their team and no one elses team. Tre Dickerson was a linebacker and he got the district pick for defensive end and he never played that position all year!!!! They need to give it to the players that actually deserve it this year, instead of overlooking them for their own players.

[quote name="hdbobcat5209" post="705088" timestamp="1258050023"]
That's true Lineman never get no credit its always the RB,QB,and the WR....Lineman don't do nothing but work harder then the rest of the team just to get ignored....IMO
[/quote]Yes us lineman never get the credit. I played 4 years on Varsity and remember that fact.

Guest Burkeville Chronicle
Billy Nichols of Evadale and Jeremy Robertson of Burkeville. The scary thing is both are juniors which will make the district next year even more fun to watch.

[quote name="Burkeville Chronicle" post="707467" timestamp="1258215276"]
I think HD goes to another district next year.
[/quote]Looks like it will be H-D, WH, Colmesneil,Timpson and San Augustine next year. Evadale, HI, SP,Burkeville and someone else will play in different district. Not official just what I have heard. Also Chronicle how could you not mention Gilmore, he ran over Robertson all night before knocking him out of the game.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder