Lonestar Sr. Superbowl Prediction

Lucky72

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest BUCMAN08
I was kidding. I think both teams are evenly matched. I hope hf can pull it out.  I was trying to get Larry going but he didn't bite on it. Come on Larry I was trying to fire you up. 

[quote name="HF Dad" post="703757" timestamp="1257898452"]
You're right...Kendrick can't take a hit...he can take several.lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FyqFewfrLtU
[/quote]there were no hats put on him. just P poor tackling. good run though. H-F wins super bowl.

Guest BUCMAN08
No problem at all. Take care of business Saturday.  We did have a pretty good. sr  team this year. Should have made the playoffs but I guess it wasn't meant to be. 

congrats to HF all talk about king we all know he is very fast but he has not been hit i know about the video against silsbee im not saying Dville will but if they get a chance it is going to happen  i hope we have a great game sat. good luck to HF but i think no i konw the out come will be different than week 1 look out we rrrrr ready

LONGHORNS FOR THE WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats guys on being the first team EVER to go undefeated all the way to the Superbowl Championship!!!!

#77 Dustin Abshire
#56 Casen Carter
#23 Thomas Hein
#88 Devren Clark
#21 Laramie Craigen
#25 Kendrick King
#54 Dillon Myers
#78 Geory Williams
#44 Blake Williamson
#75 Gavan Callarman
#30 Beau Hatcher
#68 Brandon Fox
#22 Nathan Walker
#99 Michael Thacker
#15 Conner Wright
#81 Joshua Zavalla

Coaches...
Tony Payton
Keith Myers
Chad Hein
Larry LeBlanc
Marshall Williams

Every one of you did a great job this season.

Thanks to the Deweyville Pirates for the BEST game we had all season!!!

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v84/dcfox/champs.jpg[/img]

Congratulations to The Dewyville Pirates for a Great Game and awesome determination.  Good Season.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D  Way to Go Blue & Gold

LONESTAR SUPERBOWL SENIOR CHAMPIONS
                                                                HAMDHIRE FANNETT

my hat is off to HF but u  r not the first team to go undefeated to the superbowl and a nother thing if King was not on yalls team yall woulod not even been in the playoffs the other kids ithink played great but when yall needed a score yall relied on king take him away no superbowl u know Dville was the best team this year i will take our best player out u take king out  and play again we would beat yall by 20

[quote name="ccs" post="708635" timestamp="1258268955"]
my hat is off to HF but u  r not the first team to go undefeated to the superbowl and a nother thing if King was not on yalls team yall woulod not even been in the playoffs the other kids ithink played great but when yall needed a score yall relied on king take him away no superbowl u know Dville was the best team this year i will take our best player out u take king out  and play again we would beat yall by 20
[/quote] i agree.....JMO

[quote name="Piratefan4life" post="708643" timestamp="1258271831"]
[quote author=ccs link=topic=61822.msg708635#msg708635 date=1258268955]
[/quote] i agree.....JMO
[/quote]

Sound like a soar loser. Every championship team has a stud.

[quote name="Piratefan4life" post="708643" timestamp="1258271831"]
[quote author=ccs link=topic=61822.msg708635#msg708635 date=1258268955]
[/quote] i agree.....JMO
[/quote] Terrible post (s)... especially when talking about 10,11 and 12 yr. old kids...You win and lose with what you got....Congrats to HF for the win and D-Ville for another great season...

Deweyville had a fantastic season!!!  Why would you want to mar that season with petty little comments like -take away your good players and we could beat you by 20?? - That does not compliment your team at all!!  Every team has stand out players - Deweyville included - that help make a team what they are.  Don't speak for the whole team when you spout off that 1 kid beat 11 kids.  You win with dignity, you lose with dignity.  Congrats to HF and Deweyville for a fantastic championship game, you both deserved to be there!!!!

I don't understand why people on this forum are bound and determined to badmouth the HF Seniors.  The HF Senior boys ARE the first Senior team at HF to go underfeated and WIN the Superbowl. I know that Kendrick King is an outstanding player and anyone in this area would love to have him on their team.  Why take him away from HF just because other teams in this area were unable to stop this amazing athelet.  Just a reminder, there were 16 boys on the HF Senior team and they worked together to bring home the 1st place trophy.  Here is a comment for CCS...whoever you are...are you that immature that you have to criticize the young men of HF?  I think that you need to take a step back and look at yourself in the mirror and ask yourself one question...Can I be that petty to criticize the entire HF team and community?  JMO  One more thing...Congrats to all of the HF Senior boys and Coaches who worked very hard this year.  I am so proud of each and everyone of you guys.

im sorry to HF idid not mean to put down the boys they did something special and need to be very proud of what they did. Larry coached agreat game the parents were very nice and polite congrads to all of HF.i ment to say all the talk about King he is a very gifted young man i only wish the best for him and all the young men on the team,congrads to all of HF im sorry if i come off like a butt.HF  my hat is off to all of yall

Glad that ccs had enough brain to say his apologies.  All Priatefan can do is cry over his spilt milk.  You know we sat through the whole talk for your team and yall did not have the courtesy to listen to ours.  Sore losers.  No the Priate Players had nothin to do with that that was all adults.  Your players gave a gallant effort.  However King did not win that game by hisself.  The entire HF team won that game.  The key word WON !!!!!

Maybe if they take away some of Dewyvilles Adult Figures those young men that played their heart out last nite.  Will turn out to be outstanding atheltes.

As for as UNDEFEATED No the Senior team is not the only one.  HF juniors did it last year.

So guess what everyone has opinons.  And we got the CHAMPIONSHIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  ONE MAN CAN'T STOP NO SHOW!!!!!!!

H-F  SENOIR TEAM  # 1

[quote name="madmom" post="709087" timestamp="1258325765"]
     Glad that ccs had enough brain to say his apologies.  All Priatefan can do is cry over his spilt milk.  You know we sat through the whole talk for your team and yall did not have the courtesy to listen to ours.  Sore losers.  No the Priate Players had nothin to do with that that was all adults.  Your players gave a gallant effort.  However King did not win that game by hisself.  The entire HF team won that game.  The key word WON !!!!!

Maybe if they take away some of Dewyvilles Adult Figures those young men that played their heart out last nite.  Will turn out to be outstanding atheltes.

As for as UNDEFEATED No the Senior team is not the only one.  HF juniors did it last year.

So guess what everyone has opinons.  And we got the CHAMPIONSHIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ONE MAN CAN'T STOP NO SHOW!!!!!!!

H-F   SENOIR TEAM  # 1

[/quote] what split milk....an opinion is an opinion...just so happens that my opinion is that of a lot of teams you played this year....Kendrick King is the best player in Lonestar this year....congrats to HF on a great year....you guys should be the front runner again next year...

congrats to all the teams that had the honor to play Saturday. It was easy to see that every child that took the field Saturday earned the right to be there. to the superbowl champs in Flag,Junior and seniors my hat is off to you, well done! I apploud the time and effort each coach put out for his team to have the opportunity to earn the title superbowl champs. When it is all said and done at the end of every game if you have coached little league teams for anytime at all you know as well as do I that for all our efforts and determination it is the kids that make us look good.    now having said that as a dad my son was the best player in the league and i hope every parent reading this thinks the same of their son or daughter. their why we do this.

[quote name="madmom" post="709087" timestamp="1258325765"]
    Glad that ccs had enough brain to say his apologies.  All Priatefan can do is cry over his spilt milk.  You know we sat through the whole talk for your team and yall did not have the courtesy to listen to ours.  Sore losers.  No the Priate Players had nothin to do with that that was all adults.  Your players gave a gallant effort.  However King did not win that game by hisself.  The entire HF team won that game.  The key word WON !!!!!

Maybe if they take away some of Dewyvilles Adult Figures those young men that played their heart out last nite.  Will turn out to be outstanding atheltes.

As for as UNDEFEATED No the Senior team is not the only one.  HF juniors did it last year.

So guess what everyone has opinons.  And we got the CHAMPIONSHIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ONE MAN CAN'T STOP NO SHOW!!!!!!!

H-F   SENOIR TEAM  # 1

[/quote]Pirate not Priate.  Deweyville not Dewyville.  Athletes not atheltes.  Opinions not opinons.  Senior not Senoir. If your going to represent HF, learn how to spell.

[quote name="hfresident" post="709286" timestamp="1258335751"]
[quote author=madmom link=topic=61822.msg709087#msg709087 date=1258325765]
    Glad that ccs had enough brain to say his apologies.  All Priatefan can do is cry over his spilt milk.  You know we sat through the whole talk for your team and yall did not have the courtesy to listen to ours.  Sore losers.  No the Priate Players had nothin to do with that that was all adults.  Your players gave a gallant effort.  However King did not win that game by hisself.  The entire HF team won that game.  The key word WON !!!!!

Maybe if they take away some of Dewyvilles Adult Figures those young men that played their heart out last nite.  Will turn out to be outstanding atheltes.

As for as UNDEFEATED No the Senior team is not the only one.  HF juniors did it last year.

So guess what everyone has opinons.  And we got the CHAMPIONSHIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ONE MAN CAN'T STOP NO SHOW!!!!!!!

H-F   SENOIR TEAM  # 1

[/quote]Pirate not Priate.  Deweyville not Dewyville.  Athletes not atheltes.  Opinions not opinons.  Senior not Senoir. If your going to represent HF, learn how to spell.
[/quote]
Luk it'z da Spellin Beee

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    pngbaseball33
    Newest Member
    pngbaseball33