WO-S at OF Predictions?

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bleed orange
[quote name="the-riot07" post="692914" timestamp="1257039015"]
The mustangs keep improving this week and beat the cats by atleast 21! and hopefully the weather will be nice and the fields will be dry!
[/quote]

Yes, because we all know that WOS will be hindered on a wet field. ;D ;D ;D Could not help myself.

[quote name="bleed orange" post="693021" timestamp="1257042855"]
[quote author=the-riot07 link=topic=61648.msg692914#msg692914 date=1257039015]
The mustangs keep improving this week and beat the cats by atleast 21! and hopefully the weather will be nice and the fields will be dry!
[/quote]

Yes, because we all know that WOS will be hindered on a wet field. ;D ;D ;D Could not help myself.
[/quote]Don't remind us

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="693413" timestamp="1257087543"]
[quote author=skipper link=topic=61648.msg693400#msg693400 date=1257086512]
aggie, i dont see no state scores on here  did gilmer, win big are did thay play this week
[/quote]

Gilmer won big, as usual.
[/quote]

You might as well stop tracking Gilmer scores until they get into the playoffs. That district is terrible this year except Gilmer. They will not be challenged again until they start the playoffs. This may be a good thing for Jasper...

this will be the big one for the mustangs  DEF . thompson will have his hands full this week trying to figer out a few things and i got a feeling he will.coach hooks and his coaching staff  need work on there kickoff team,this has been a sore spot all year long,hope it changes soon

[quote name="BoboandBlair" post="694325" timestamp="1257174001"]
Orangefiled don't have alot to play for this week.  If the playoffs were still up for grabs I would expect a close game, but now I'm leaning towards a blowout.  Similar to the Silsbee game.
[/quote]

I think OF has plenty to play for. It's senior night, a shot at a .500 record and a shot to be the first OF team to ever beat the Mustangs. I promise these guys want to end the year with a bang and they will give it everything they have Friday night

That all sounds great, but I would expect a little more intensity and effort if the playoffs were still a possibility.  I also expect a deflated team taking the field after a heartbreaking loss to their arch rivals.  It don't help that WOS is similar to Silsbee in terms of speed and athletic ability and you know what happened in the Silsbee game.  I hope that Orangefield goes into the game with confidence and the belief that they can win, because in years past that hasn't always been the case.  Either way I think WOS wins by a comfortable margin.

There have been games in the past couple of years where O'field has had "nothing" to shoot for but they have always played with intensity until the last minute has ticked off the clock.  Mustangs better be on their hooves the entire game.......

I'm really interested to see how the Mustangs fare against this offense. It will be interesting. Also, Coldspring runs a similar version of offense, so this will be a good test. I also think that OF will play with intensity, I've never seen them play otherwise. They always play with heart.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder